MTArc Features UPDATE!

DJ GTA

Features UPDATE!

Hello, DJ here to give you an update on MTArc v2. Me and [sYK]Phantom/enesce have been working hard on it if we are not playing mta 0.4.1 :P. Here are some feature which will be included:

-Ingame Commands to add messages and deleting them.

Commands are :

&add

&del

&edit - Maybe :wink:

-MTArc War Planner

-Editable messages (outside of the game)

-new user interface ( chooseable skins )

and more! pics and more infomation coming soon......

-=MTArc V2 Feature: War Planner=-

MTArc War Planner is a must for any clan that considers being prepared an essential to victory. Features a built in GTA:VC map whic can be drawn on by up to 8 players. The purpose of this is so that you can draw out your "Battle Tactics" and feed them to the other clients (who can also draw on this map) live, beats sending pics over MSN :P. Also features a Chat capability, kick (only Host can kick), multiple colours to choose from while drawing, and Private Messaging. More features coming soon.

MTArcWP1.jpg

This is just a quick screenshot I took of the main chat dialog. Dont worry, I plan on making it look better for Release :P

MTArcWP2.jpg

This is the War Planning dialog.

NOTE: These Images are Subject to Change.

The Black and Red look is pretty plain/boring. The colours ARE going to be changed according with the new Skins. Comments? Suggestions?

-EnEsCe

• 2 weeks later...

OFFTOPIC: Sorry for not updating for so long... my account never received the new email address activation link so my account was stuck in activation mode... took forever for a moderator to fix it for me :shock:

ONTOPIC: ive added a feature to MTArc War Planner so you can edit the brush size, adding text to the image can be done, but not with my skill :P requires somone with decent knowledge of API to do it. In reply to OpiuM, no it doesnt connect to a MTArc server/MTA server. it is its own server. In the main dialog you just click "Host" and people can connect to your IP+Port. GTA3 map is possible, but would increase the final size of the project greately, so if I see more people requesting a GTA3 map, ill add it. perhaps in the same binary or a seperate copy for each map.

-EnEsCe