..::The Faction::.. [Recruiting]

[TF]JoStud

..:: The Faction ::..

The Faction was created on February 13, 2004 by Crow and JoStud.

We currently play MTA:Vice City and MTA:GTAIII.

We are an active entity in the Turf War League.

Visit The Faction Online for more information.

....:: The Law of the Faction ::...

1) Be respectful of other gamers and clans. Any disrespectful remarks will result in a warning. Repeated offenses to this law will result in a boot from The Faction.

2) Kill by any means you think necessary, but do not ruin others gaming experience doing so.

3) Never insult other clans or create 'rival clans.' We will have rival clans, but they will be friendly rivalries.

4) Cheats, hacks, or any other form of modification to the MTA client will result in a boot from The Faction with no chance of return.

5) When playing in a server with other members of The Faction or allies of The Faction, by default you are on a team with them. Fight them if it is agreed upon by them and you.

6) Members of The Faction are expected to wear the [TF] tag when playing in any server.

7) Listen to superior ranking members of The Faction. Failure to comply will have consequences.

[FT] Division: The [FT] (Faction Trainee) division is for new players who still need to develop their skill. The Faction accepts anyone interested and gives them time to perfect their skills as a [FT] member.

Interested in joining? Go to The Faction Online

Members:

JoStud - Founder

Chaos11 - Leader

Cpu - Leader

REX - [FT] Division Trainer

><

Melsy

Ozzy

Reaper

[FT] Division:

HolyOne

MrCowHead

Badzx

Ice

Inactive Members: eZ, Enforcer, WeaponX, Crow, VisiV, Doomsday

*Note: Inactive members are members who did not officially resign but instead did not keep in contact with the clan.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck TF. We are looking forward to battling you guys (yes we will show up this time :wink: ) but i gotta find out when everyone will be available. I will get back to you.

oh, btw, i noticed Officer went off on you guys too :roll: . lmao . :roll: i guess some things never change. Oh well, good to see you still got weapon X :wink: .

how come i havnt really heard of u guys, if u hve been here since early february

Alot of their members don't usually hang our on the Party Server... and most aren't on that much... but they are active trust me.

On another note, this is a VC clan I suppose, or untill the clan gets GTA3.

Hey Schark, Actually a few of us are on most every nite, I usually play on Smokers, UA, the Official server, and of course The Faction server.

A few of us have GTA3 going now, so we will be getting more active there as well, I know I need to get myself trained back up on GTA3, At the moment the map is a mystery to me.

war with FKU today FKU won 1-0

after the first round things kinda went down hill but its noones fault really

just u guys are new to the war scene and don't know about all the shit

but i can tell u guys are gonna be really good once u get a few more wars under ur belts

first round was really good u guys almost won it

the other two rouonds no one won becuase they really didn't get finished so

GF hope to see u again next weekend or something

• 3 months later...