Blips

ZeyadGTX

I found something in Freeroam.zip when i press F1 then i go to map thing to warp to places i found that My Blip is red and all players Blip is Blue because it has localplayerblip.png and playerblip.png

Is not there away to make it according player color i mean if player joined and his color is white why doesn't the blip takes white color in the Map ??

I found something in Freeroam.zip when i press F1 then i go to map thing to warp to places i found that My Blip is red and all players Blip is Blue because it has localplayerblip.png and playerblip.png

Is not there away to make it according player color i mean if player joined and his color is white why doesn't the blip taking white color ??

You could re-write the script so it uses dxDrawRectangle rather than guiCreateStaticImage, and this would give you the ability to set the rectangle color. This however, would probably be a quite a bit of work.

The default freeroam system just does as you said, loads image, and whoever wrote the script didn't want to use dxDrawRectangle (Maybe because its a bit of work, but MTA didn't have dx function supported then, I'm not sure the actual reason) so he just made the images.

Is not there away to make it according player color i mean if player joined and his color is white why doesn't the blip taking white color ??

You could re-write the script so it uses dxDrawRectangle rather than guiCreateStaticImage, and this would give you the ability to set the rectangle color. This however, would probably be a quite a bit of work.

The default freeroam system just does as you said, loads image, and whoever wrote the script didn't want to use dxDrawRectangle (Maybe because its a bit of work, but MTA didn't have dx function supported then, I'm not sure the actual reason) so he just made the images.

ah lol i'll try to forget this xD