Russian and Hebrew version of MTA

i have just made a translation of MTA Client and Admin Tool

to russian and hebrew

tell me if you are intrested and ill host the files and give u a link

P.S. The MTA team will have to help me in 1 small thing,

the Admin tool work great BUT the client can't connect beacuse of CRC checks, so the MTA will have to do something with it

or there will be just Admin tool tranlation

Ok see you around !!! 8):D:lol:

I'm afraid that if we're going to do translations, we'll do it propperly, not by res hacking our exes (which breaks the EULA you agreed to). I'm sure it was done with the best intentions, but if we're going to translate our software we'll have to change the way certain things are implemented which isn't going to happen on this core.

eAi

Ok

i just wanted that mta will be easier to understand to some people

But ok

ill just delete them,

if you will be intrested in translation help

to russian or hebrew

ill be here to help you

of course as you said in the NEXT CORE (That seems to me very.. 8) w00t NICE)

ok thanks anyway

8):lol::shock::D

I'm afraid that if we're going to do translations, we'll do it propperly, not by res hacking our exes (which breaks the EULA you agreed to). I'm sure it was done with the best intentions, but if we're going to translate our software we'll have to change the way certain things are implemented which isn't going to happen on this core.

eAi

seems to me, in the source, you just need to change things like buttons, ect, and make each 1 version for each language, id be hard.....but, thats the way it should be done, other then that, i can see how hard it would be.

eAi

seems to me, in the source, you just need to change things like buttons, ect, and make each 1 version for each language, id be hard.....but, thats the way it should be done, other then that, i can see how hard it would be.

you are right i just Changed buttos and TExt for each EXE and the admin tool but

nvm

it is NOT gonna be released beacuse eAi said i Breaked the EULA so ill just delete it that's all

you can lock it

:arrow: Locked

Damn i can't lock...