MTA Video Series - Sights and Sounds

Woovie

It's interesting, I'm really found of the idea because MTA doesn't get much YouTube coverage on the gameplay / review department. Only downside I can see to this is the videos becoming outdated within a span of a year due to ever changing code, features, or simply because a server just dies.

It's interesting, I'm really found of the idea because MTA doesn't get much YouTube coverage on the gameplay / review department. Only downside I can see to this is the videos becoming outdated within a span of a year due to ever changing code, features, or simply because a server just dies.

For some reason the idea of servers updating didn't even hit my mind. Perhaps in future videos I could add a recorded date and a disclosure mentioning this.

I would like to mention that I have FFS footage done for a while as well as this, but I haven't bothered to upload it. I really don't feel like this video was the full idea put into vision. I want to have dedicated sections for server specifics and a lot more writing. I can do all the editing/recording/writing without an issue, but piecing it all together into one cohesive video is the difficult part.

Also I think MTA gets good YT coverage, but it's mostly horridly done content by people who don't understand the concept of post production and also usually still run a 4:3 monitor.

Also I think MTA gets good YT coverage, but it's mostly horridly done content by people who don't understand the concept of post production and also usually still run a 4:3 monitor.

Yes the poor execution is pretty noticeable, but I believe most of the videos are done purely out of fun by people who just want the viewers to experience the same fun as them, a high percentage of MTA players probably still runs PC's with low end dual cores. Regardless, I think a good gameplay video with carefully thought-out commentary and constructive criticism will certainly help give 'outsiders' an insight of the different types of game modes available to play on MTA.

And above all prove that there are much better alternatives GTA:Online :roll:

By the way, just throwing off a little suggestion, maybe consider adding a simple logo for this series in the beginning of your future videos instead of just text, just to spice it up.

This would be useful and not useful, why?

because some newbies would be searching for some servers to play on and if they see series of these videos that gives reviews about almost every popular servers then they would either go and try the servers or choose based on your review to play/try that server; the other reason why it's not useful is because every player that's new to MTA is most likely going to download MTASA and join the top servers or join a server based on the name, and after they're done choosing some of the servers they would then come to the forum and browse around checking out what's happening or what's most forums are about.

In my opinion it could be a waste of time now but probably might pay off later.

I am ready to watch upcoming videos, because I like the idea that I can find out about cool servers without entering them myself. Even if I entered them, possibly my look wouldn't be deep enough to fairly rate them, since I belong to that kind of people, which don't stay for long, if they face no fun. Fresh to MTA people might also not find fun stuff, even if it's there, so they would simply leave that server after some time of gameplay. And since every server is representing MTA, the opinion about the server affects overall opinion about MTA. So your videos should point out the coolest features without spending much time on the server and help people finding the fun side of the server and MTA. Popularity of the series? That will come in time.