Dodo Duel

I saw this game for the first time last night. I'm not sure who came up with it but this is how it works:

Players stand in the clear grassy areas of the cliff behind the Mafia house. Other players

in Dodos make passes trying to dodokill the players on the ground. Players on the ground try to shoot down the Dodos.

The only rules seem to be that the players on the ground can't stand too close to the edge or near solid objects (trees, picnic tables) and there should be no cars on the cliff area.

It's lots of fun. I enjoy being a pilot since it really gives you a chance to work on precision manuvers. It can also be quite challenging after you hit a player or the grass ass you often loose control momentarally. When multiple dodos are making passes it is not unusual to have mid-air collisions too when you are both aiming for the same people.

It is sometimes helpful to do "reset money" cheat where the players who will be on the ground sit at the ammunatino and an admin repeatedly resets money as they buy weapons.