GTA:SA Trailer Released

Cray

I wonder if/when GTA:SA will be coming out for PC.. probably a few months to half a year down the road.

The bigger question is if MTA will try making a multi player mod for SA as well?

It's scheduled for a May 2005 PC release.

I'm confident that MTA will try to make a mod (they have already registered a domain name for MTA:SA), but no-one can say if it's technically possible until the game is released.

gangsta-rap shite ?

Ugh.....ok......

Certainly ONE reason not to buy this game. If i want drug-dealing gangsta rap shite i either turn on MTV or visit Chicago's southside where i have that BS (shootings etc.) going on in real life.

Also...i can see that many black people will not be happy to see how they're depicted in that game - at least from what saw in the trailer. Stereotypes galore....

I hope at least the game play is HALFWAY cool...

Also...i can see that many black people will not be happy to see how they're depicted in that game - at least from what saw in the trailer. Stereotypes galore....

Yeah, but GTA's always been like that with regards to stereotypes. Anyway, it's depicting fictional characters and their behaviour, so I don't really see what difference it makes whether they are black or white.

But I can see where your concerns come from. They're introducing new aspects from other genres (the whole "getting fat" thing and the RPG character attributes), and GTA's always been about fun above realism, so I'm not sure how that's going to turn out.

Leaked, unofficial, recorded from tv, whatever floats your boat big boy.

lol Cray, I love you man ... so unpredictable :o

I think thats what I like about R*, they dont give a shit they do it anyways :) Exercising their freedom of speech to the fullest. They dont bullshit, they keep it real. One game that hasn't gone disgustingly dull and happy-world feeling.