UA discusions by -UA*trAgicHEro

Asus

I don't normally do this by logging in to report to these forums, but when i saw some of the posts about my clan UA i was kind of disappointed. I know that there is the he said, she said BS all the time, but think about it....this online gaming program isn't perfect....things aren't always what they seem. I'm not going to argue any of the posts I've read from TmM, ULK, ect. Obviously new clans aren't going to be liked, but that is just because everyone has a huge set of cahones online :). Am I right?

Anyways, i just have a suggestion which doesn't really matter as how it is followed except that posts that claim or insinuate something about a UA member, things like a member NAME or tag (UA* or UA*r_) might be really helpful so that people like myself and Clan leader UA*TheJackal and others can take care of these issues.

God knows there have been a lot of issues already, but why wouldn't their be....not one DAMN person in this online network will listen to somebody or respect somebody who is telling them what to do forcibly(spelling?LOL).

Of course i'm not against posting complaints or accusations, but what i am against is the posts of people saying yes ALL of UA are noobs and they don't know shit about shit. That's fine you say that, but people like myself and other members of UA and other people who read this might agree with me that assumption of UA being shitheads is not plausible. It's simple to say it, but there is no intellect behind the issues that are addressed toward UA members that they "cheat" so on and so forth god all those posts are borning LOL....anyways.

i just hope that our UA server can present the most hospitable and friendly game play in the MTA-VC world for you guys and girls. Have fun! i mean jesus...why does everyone have to bitch so much...? the drama is not needed epescially when we are all staring like idiots at a screen for hours upon hours LOL...no one is perfect...accept it.

(PS i thought of something else before i am done here)

clan UA is not out to get other clans and make a bad name for them. TmM, KFC, and ULK are the 3 clans that have been known for a while and i'm sure there are an unbelievable ammounts of posts towards each other about whatsoever reason there needs to be...I think it's interesting that these three MAIN MTA-VC clans are taking so much notice to UA...makes me wonder eh? what are these clans afraid of or just simply thinking behind all those nasty posts about UA?

-UA*trAgicHEro

Edited by Guest

*punkbusted problem is UA public server.

if u r getting banned for no reson it's the punkbusted.

the clan leader will fix it as soon as possible.

sorry for the in inconvenience.

UA is a great clan i love playing on there server and i dont know who made all this BS about them.

I never saw any1 get kicked or ban without a good reson.

*PS

i hope u fix the punkbusted soon :D

-dkiller

I am the leader of KFC, thee main gang in MTA and I have never said a bad word about UA.

Jackal has been a good guy, responsive and friendly. He allowed us to admin one of his servers for him while ours was DDosed. We haven't fought you yet but I hope we do at some point.

I understand how it can look like a tight click that's not willing to let new gangs get a chance to grow because they may get too strong. I didn't inherit this gang. I built it when no new gang survived. a gaggle of VC? gangs and SM were kings of the hill and new gangs came and went.

I have never underestimated or belittled smaller gangs because mine started with 1 member. I want many super strong gangs because I feel competition is the only reason to sustain a gang.

I have also been plagued with the unsubstantiated cheating accusations, so I know how hard they are to combat. And I have had to deal with the one bad apple not spoiling the batch when we have had cheaters in the gang.

Plus the negativity and arguing that seems to go hand and hand with this type of organization. I am aware of all these things and I am sorry you feel my little gang is a contributor...

btw, you missed the mark with you top 3 by a long shot.. there are many more gangs such as FKU, VCES, FMJ etc. that you missed.