uhh i got a tech question for this game

Guest getto301

hey umm i got a queastion u know that gta:vc requires at least 32 mb graphic card do anyone of you know that got a 32 mb dose it work fine our is it chopped graphic and problems beause i had another game that minimun was 32mb of graphic card but recommended was 128 mb soo it froze 1/4 time i play or graphics are all choppe up so i was wondering could anyone help me before i 29.99 for something that mi9gth not work so someone help???? :?:

Well i used to play with an naffed up Geforce 256 (32mb of RAM) with 256 mb of system memory an it ran fairly fine on low settings.

Be warned of explosions :) low cards cant handle them.

Make sure the rest of your pc is upto spec, at least a 500Hz to 1GHz Processor is the absolute minimum for MTA imo. And 256mb of system memory would do.

do you think that my can handel it please reply to this

toshiba a45-s121

celeron2.80ghz

40gb hard drive

256 mb

32 intergraded video card

so will it work???

:?::?:

itll work, but noone will ever recommend you use integrated graphics. Not too much of a bank buster to get a ..say geforce 4 ti4600 or a radeon 9600. nothing more then $130

do you think that my can handel it please reply to this

toshiba a45-s121

celeron2.80ghz

40gb hard drive

256 mb

32 intergraded video card

so will it work???

:?::?:

itll work, but noone will ever recommend you use integrated graphics. Not too much of a bank buster to get a ..say geforce 4 ti4600 or a radeon 9600. nothing more then $130

maybe not for suburban ppl tht ask thier mom's for money lol

i have to earn my shit. :)