Re: Car-Killing

The Kins

I've heard various complains and issues about carkills. So I had an idea.

Basically, have a server-side option for Carkills...

0 = Cars just knock over, like in VC (i think)

1 = Carkills but with no credit.

2 = Carkills with credit.

This way everyone gets their cake. They may be able to eat it too, if they can get out of the cake shop without being buried in someone's grill. :wink:

If this has been heard before and turned down due to complications or somewhat, then close/ignore.

I've heard various complains and issues about carkills. So I had an idea.

Basically, have a server-side option for Carkills...

0 = Cars just knock over, like in VC (i think)

1 = Carkills but with no credit.

2 = Carkills with credit.

This way everyone gets their cake. They may be able to eat it too, if they can get out of the cake shop without being buried in someone's grill. :wink:

If this has been heard before and turned down due to complications or somewhat, then close/ignore.

1st one is impossible.

but the other 2 sound good i guess.

I don't think the first one is impossible. Btw, hitting someone with a car in VC does damage them, only I think there's a syncing problem whereby their health bar doesn't go down.

Thier health does go down, IF you actually hit them thier end. Its just often not by much, meaning they start green and end up green. Unless of course you park on top of them :)

I can deal with the car whores... what I can't stand are those punks in helicopters swooping in and chopping you up in the blades. You can somewhat run from a car... you can't do shit about the helicopters aside from maybe capping off a few shots into it before you die.
I hear running away screaming works well.