Photoshop Design.

LiOneLMeSsIShoT

Hello,

Designed a photoshop login panel, but the problem here how can i define the inputs of username and password with lua scripting? should i just make a hidden edit boxes and buttons under it? or how can i do that good?

also i would like to know how to make shadows in button with exculative color, like this,"onClientMouseEnter" when the mouse enter it...it gives another color, like...set alpha to 1 but with an other color? i hope you understand what i mean...

also how to get the Check Boxes and such things like that...

At the End! i would like to tell you that i want to know how to make effects like in this video!

How to make the color on buttons effects, how to define the edit boxes of username, password....ETC

Own Project

image.png

:/

guiCreateEdit 
guiGetText 
guiSetAlpha 

guiGetText? hmmm..what will i use it for ? also ...how to change the color of the button, setalpha gonna make it more ...darker...but not with a exculative color, isn't it?

guiCreateEdit?

should i make a edit box and hide it? behind the image of .... ... ... login edit box?

edit1 = guiCreateEdit (...) 
guiSetAlpha ( edit1, 0) 

This will make the edit box transparent.

guiGetText? hmmm..what will i use it for ? also ...how to change the color of the button, setalpha gonna make it more ...darker...but not with a exculative color, isn't it?

guiCreateEdit?

should i make a edit box and hide it? behind the image of .... ... ... login edit box?

edit1 = guiCreateEdit (...) 
guiSetAlpha ( edit1, 0) 

This will make the edit box transparent.

OMG YES!

I had used a event ( can't remember ) with was when you press a key it will type. So why not try it? You can use it by images

and positions.

• 2 weeks later...