VC Stunt Team Movie

D/L it right now ill c........

[edit]

Well pretty shitty tricks, i mean EVERYONE can do that.....and better also :P

i mean a 360 is fucked up easy....even in mta vids.......and u landed 2 of them............or more maybe.....but still shit.....music was like.....crap.....and i didnt liked it much........ :o

The music was wrongly chosen i know, you don't have to fvcking repeat is 20 times you stupid pricks :x

And another thing, i am good at the 360, i land all of them, those were just a couple (2 on purpose for fun)

If you can do better, i don't care, make ur own movie, this is my first time creating movies and stuff, so gimme a fvcking break.

stt.jpg

[...]If you can do better[...]

We CAN do it better. As a matter of fact. We already DID it better. And at the moment Ramon and I are making a new stuntvideo which is gonna blow away every other stuntvideo ever made. 8)

And another thing: Everyone is good at the 360.

Alright, calm the fux down ppl... jeeze... He realizes that the music was not the greatest in the world, but wut can u expect from a new movie maker... rather then criticize him about it 20 damn spamed times... why not try to give him some more confidence about making more and yet better videos.

bishes. :lol:8):wink::idea:

how about STFU, I DONT CHEAT YOU COCKSUCKERS, when do you people learn to read!

The guy in the car at the beginning is not me driving, i don't even know how to :o cheat to STFU

How 'bout read the rules. No swearing is allowed. :? (that's why I underlined your nasty word.)

Act normal u louzy cheater.

(ps: I'm the 5th person to quote your text, your special or just an idiotic person)