Russian Mafia Organization - Discussion(2)

DarkGX

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again, your speaking to the wrong person on this

i dont admin the forums, if i did my name would be in green =)

blokker is the person to speak to regarding this, not me =)

im sure he knows about it and will be trying to correct the problem at some stage.

Hey, I would like to join the RmO. I've been looking at this gang for some time now and tried e-mailing arti a while back, but havn't got a response, not sure if you got it. I've been trying to get a hold of you through MSN but had no luck, well, accually Lask im'd me this morning, but I was taking a shower and he was off by the time I got back :( . I hope you will except me and let me join. BTW, do you have an irc channel yet and maby a fav server to play on? :)

Yea, for some reason, when the post go on to a new page, you can't click to the next page for sometime...don't know why. :( I just click on view latest post next to where it says who posted the last post...and it sends you to that page.

Well, I guess I'll have to steal some of your GD respect! lol, no, just kidding :lol: That's cool, I understand. We will see later on then I suppose when we all get to know eachother more and stuff.

I and lask thinked if something a move to reconise ets other. So we downt soot at the rong person. I wil post the move. (its only for v0.3b not v0.3.5)

And blokker its stil not fix'd i only see things until 7 i cant see 8 :(

PS: I mebe wil be a tester of GTAWO

the don

It would be nice if you guys started posting a bit. So we can show we are alive.

Update: I made a new thing at the site, but it is just for fun i maybe will delete it if arti doesnt want it. But look and tell me what you think!

And i uploaded our new gang members so the site is up to date.

Update: Made a news section i want you guys to tell me what kind of info. it should have. We could use it to anounce gang news, but then you will have to check it out regulary.

I got some news again... We got ourselvs a new site. A layout origally desgined by DarkGX, but i just added some things. A big thanks to him, by the way, he is still making inprovements to the layout so it could only be better. Check it out.

I could need some help from somebuddy who has some expirience with html, pm me if someone is interested, it would be very apreciated....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...