Russian Mafia Organization - Discussion(2)

DarkGX

hi guys, i asked the don if i can enter the family and he told its ok.

im glad to be a member of the family. i hope its ok if i already use the rmo logo.

p.s. don u asked if its possible to get to the hp of the family by clickin on the logo. - just test it :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Cool DarkGX i adding it to rmofamily.tk right now. Yah it should definitely be named something with rmo, ofcourse :wink:.

Mta for vice City hasnt been realeased yet, so to start with Gta3, i if there comes a mod for vice city i think we should go over to vice. But there is a a long way to go before MTA:VC is out!

Very Cool DarkGX i adding it to rmofamily.tk right now. Yah it should definitely be named something with rmo, ofcourse :wink:.

Mta for vice City hasnt been realeased yet, so to start with Gta3, i if there comes a mod for vice city i think we should go over to vice. But there is a a long way to go before MTA:VC is out!

oke we can post things agan. Furst we wil rool liberty city. Furst i need to look at hou you all play so if it wil come out we wil train.

I want to ask you all something: why did you pic RMO not B.L.A.S.T.A? or OMG? what do you think is so special about RMO?

The Don

Edited by Guest

Can't it be both? MTA may not even come out for Vice City... Lol... So we should just stick to what we know... Also, I don't have Vice City on PC... Probably won't for a few long months... But if you feel like taking that chance, why not? :) We can have more ready by the time it comes out... Also, the new layout is in progress... It is like 10% complete... Meaning the background is done, lol... We should set up a date to meet. Give me a PM, try to make it this weekend, maybe some late time... I'll work on the layout more later on, oh! I will be your body guard! Unless some1 has already filled the position. Then I can think of one...

You guys are doing a great job, this gang may actually work out, we need to start making more time for group meetings... lol. I am working on the layout now, Lask. If you want to I can teach ya a few advanced HTML tricks :)... And maybe a little PHP. But it's all presets and customs so it isnt that hard... Anyhow... 10% of the layout is done, but that is 10%/100% of the pre-release layout, it may not official be released untill the links are up and functional, and we get gang bios, etc up... Lask and Arti, we need to get together on a secure chat so I can give you the password and username to the site, thenyou will be able to login to the server... I have to make a few adjustments to the page at the moment... PM me an lask and set up a meeting time Arti.

You guys are doing a great job, this gang may actually work out, we need to start making more time for group meetings... lol. I am working on the layout now, Lask. If you want to I can teach ya a few advanced HTML tricks :)... And maybe a little PHP. But it's all presets and customs so it isnt that hard... Anyhow... 10% of the layout is done, but that is 10%/100% of the pre-release layout, it may not official be released untill the links are up and functional, and we get gang bios, etc up... Lask and Arti, we need to get together on a secure chat so I can give you the password and username to the site, thenyou will be able to login to the server... I have to make a few adjustments to the page at the moment... PM me an lask and set up a meeting time Arti.

B.L.A.S.T.A was invite only, so that takes it out of the picture for a start. -=oMg=- is quite picky on selection, with most of the spots going to senior forum members and the mods/devs.

RMO was the first gang around ((I think your was like the third gang in MTA or something - dont quote me there :P ) with an open recruitment stance, where you would take everyone etc.

crap, triple post... sorry, :oops: its cus ive got an error every time.

well u asked why i want to join this gang...

cus im russian, cus this gang will get very cool i guess and cus this gang got already a hp and seems to be serious.

if u need any help or something, just ask me - i will help as good as i can.