store money on server & some other stuff...

l2ebel

it would be nice if the money was saved on the server instead of the game, its pissing me off to crash with all guns and ammo and 14000$

-is there a way to remove the anim jump? i hate it when my player jumps right into the cars bumper and it also takes ages till you get up again and in the meantime someone already ran over you

-may i suggest to include the molotovs, grenades and the m16? i guess the m16 would be a BIT too strong so you could just adjust it in the weapons.dat and make it maybe 10000$ in the shop...

why arent these weapons already in?

-a 4th dodo might be a good idea for the next release, since staunton is pretty big ;) and maybe a flatbed, i miss that crashmobile

flatbed=awesome idea. we could car surf pretty easy that way.

server side money is definitly a good idea, although the occasional crash was a blessing, as i was broke at the time :wink:. couple this with server side scores, as i always wondered why not have the server keep your score for a while after a disconnect, i think you guys said it was due to playerid being the main way of determining whos who, and that changes on a reconnect sometimes

Nice ideas rebel :wink:

We could always use a 4th dodo, because we always run out of them and alot of the time, they have dead corpses in :(

Moltovs and nades, how much do you suggest we have to pay? and how many would you get?

I agree totally with the server side money, I know how annoying it is to lose so much money :x

the guns and their prices are ok for me but with a shotgun i need sometimes up to 4-5 shots to destroy a car and mostly im spending all of my colt ammo on cars and afterwards i dont have ammo to fight (if someone would actually fight)

so what about the grenades and molotovs? did you have problems to enable them? or whats the reason they kept out of this release?

Wow... I'm going to have to check out GTA3 online. There is no money or options to buy weapons in MTA:VC which I was kind of disappointed with. But hey... if GTA3 has that ability, I'll just go check it out instead of playing Vice City all the time. I haven't played GTA3 in such a long time anyway... it'd be fun to go back and get the feel for it again. :)

it would be nice if the money was saved on the server instead of the game, its pissing me off to crash with all guns and ammo and 14000$

-is there a way to remove the anim jump? i hate it when my player jumps right into the cars bumper and it also takes ages till you get up again and in the meantime someone already ran over you

-may i suggest to include the molotovs, grenades and the m16? i guess the m16 would be a BIT too strong so you could just adjust it in the weapons.dat and make it maybe 10000$ in the shop...

why arent these weapons already in?

-a 4th dodo might be a good idea for the next release, since staunton is pretty big ;) and maybe a flatbed, i miss that crashmobile

those are good ideas, the server should definately store money, and if possible, the weapons and ammo you had before you crashed.

-the anim jump when a car is going toward you definately makes the situation worse rather than better, but i dont think its too big of a deal.

-M16 is a good idea to add. i think there should be weapons stat changes so that the M16 is the long range gun in the game and the AK is the most powerful (or 2nd to the shotgun). i dont think it should be that expensive though. also, nades and mollies should definately be implemented in the future.

something i forgot to post: make it so that you dont loose money when you get killed by a car, its already an adventure to actually make it into the shop itself and when you get out about 5 cars fly straight into your face

its great that you took out the rewards for a carkill but theres still too much that encourages to run from car to car