AI

:?:?:?: What do u mean something like mta but not online ? if its not online its not like mta :?

Do you mean a empty city withotu cars driving around ( or maybe just a few) and no missions but just bots that take the place of human players?

So they would drive,walk ,fly aroudn looking for the closest enemy( you and other ai's ) to kill ?

If that is what you mean its not that hard at all to do , but its somethgin completly different to mta, you might get help for this at gtaforums.com

im too lazy to do it myself

Maybe u could make a mod wich is MTA the same thing execpt it is offline mode so u just have a whole bunch a bots so u don't have to connect to the internet to play the [/b]best mod in the world. (for the ppl who r dumbasses i meen MTA)

Sorry to make the loser grammarian post but it's funny to me that you said "meen" and "dumbasses" in the same sentence... laugh

You wanted MTA with bots for offline play... good idea

Well what i ment was is like u can spawn as mexican robber or sailor ect. and there are just bots because if u do the thing with Pedistrain where u give weopons and either Peds hate tommy or riot cheat well the peds are to easy to kill and also it would be much funner if u could have the same feeling as MTA offline. Because i beat the game almost got hidden packages and other stuff so it is not so fun just to play vs peds because u shoot they die also with the peds they die with one shot. and also just like add AI while like lets say u have 12 or less or more ppl in a server but not full u can have bots to replace or u might want to keep score of ur enemies or urself. it would be kinda hard in stunt server because of races but since there are no cars u could add sum thing like a macro because there would be no cars to crash into but it would still be bad because u can get in there way and they will still crash into ur car.