Some thing weird :S

I whas looking for some mods. i found some other gta3 multiplyer mod. gta3 tournament but u know what's weird ?if u compare this picture

http://www.dracoblue.onlinehome.de/gta3 ... creen1.jpg

and this on the mta site

http://www.multitheftauto.com/images/blok.JPG

There almost the same :D

1 look at the kills stat's

2 look at the bleu arow above a person

3 look at the radar "green spots" (means other people i think)

Isn it that there is a litle leak in mta 0.3 and some other guys try to get credits for it? i don't know it but its a litle bit weird if u ask me :)

hi,

sorry for my "good" english!

But look at the ClientDesign it not like the mta Client,

or is it in 0.3b so?

Just wait i think it can be a real multiplayer mod! :D:D:D

• MTA Team
hta3t is old news. We still aren't sure if gta3t is real or not

Well , the next one to get released is the one im sticking with. And it this rate it likely wont be MTA.

not that i don't wonna sound stupid but euhmm ... GGM 0.2 is gonna take a while, i talked with barna and he is working on another mod for another game first, GGM is gonna have to w8 he said. And GTA3T will still take at least 5 weeks according to the information Trunkstom gave us. So the chance that MTA0.3 will be released first is big

Woudn´t it be cool if you all work together? now there are Teams with 4 Programmers or something like that when you all work together you could do VERY cool things and very fast! :roll:

it would, but they are all programming in different languages, delphi, C++, VB etc.

As long as they are all strong, it should be fine, and not hurt the gta3MP community.

Competition will make the mods stronger.

http://multigames.free.fr/

Ok i betrayed myself...

This one sound like a real joke (it's under construction since 2 month)

2 month and the same page again and again... But i check this one sometimes. I think they know mta is coming, and they try to do their best (if it's not a joke...).

Yakuzzza

To answer xerox, that's really not sure. Competition should dispatch talents first, then perhaps make multi mod better. But first it dispatch talents... (you're one the first to know how it's hard to do a multiplayer mod. You've got solution others don't (for now) and surely others got some of your answers...). I think i know why you've got problems with guns (and only get a handgun in it.). If this is it, the snipper could be done (same thing as a handgun... but damages... ;) ) and perhaps baseball bat too. You should try to look how are done multiplayers in fps to rearange it. No ?

i understand that the talent pool decreases, but thats just life... in the end, one or 2 strong mods will emerge as the standard for gta3MP, its more a problem of the number of users for each getting diluted, making each mod community smaller than it really is