[SALE] Rectangular Radar with full source code and 3D ROT

SxSzY

Lol, don't expect anyone to pay 30$ until it's below at least 15$

30$ is enough. Don't you see it looks so awesome? You are commenting just like that I bet.

It looks so awesome when you zoom out and rotate.

it does look good when you zoom out and rotate, but it doesn't give you the 3D feeling.

I don't think $30 is a justified price at all because of lack of information;

Does it work with native createBlip functions?

Does it come with any custom functions and/or events?

And other information that could be provided as well. But even then, I think that $30 is a fair bit overpriced, I think $15-$20 would be a more appropriate price.

I don't think $30 is a justified price at all because of lack of information;

Does it work with native createBlip functions?

Does it come with any custom functions and/or events?

And other information that could be provided as well. But even then, I think that $30 is a fair bit overpriced, I think $15-$20 would be a more appropriate price.

I think $15 - 20$ would be a fair price for a radar like this, this radar looks really cool :)

Guys, it's his choice to decide how much it costs, if you think it's expensive you can write that it is too expensive, but don't argue about it.There are many things in world which are overpriced (e.g apple products)

and i guess you haven't went to their website(s) to complain about their prices, have you?

This guy has made a nice radar, he has set a fair price, and 1 post of your opinion is enough.There is no need to keep repeating your own opinion about price over and over again.If you don't want to buy it, don't.You can share your opinion, but don't just spam this topic just about that 1 little thing because you think you will make something out of it.

As i said, it's up to him to decide the cost of this, there is no need to argue and/or make drama out of the price value.

It's still too much since you don't provide any information about it whatsoever. I doubt you'll ever sell this with that attitude... :P

I list the features, made two videos, you can even test it live.

Why is this not enough?

See my previous reply...

That's the reply he quoted, and referring to your own critics he has responded to bursts of arrogance, please stop it and I agree that there is no reason to bring all kind of unrelated stuff just to play the price-game, he decides there,

also ''Dealman'' is the main factor here with bringing in literally all trust-complaints in this thread, getting others to think so..

I wouldn't say anything about that after the videos and maybe requesting to test it/see it work instead of just suggesting all kinds of things.

But there can be 1 thing to improve trust though. Prove us that this isn't an GTA mod, (the radar image) by running an new video on it, with special detection #20 enabled. First go to mtaserver.conf of your local server, and add '20' at

, then while making the video press F8, and type this: ''sinfo''

this will show that if the detection is enabled your gta3.img is clean, other words that it's not an GTA mod or image, where the 2D slider can be just an overlay on such image.

I doubt that's required, as you can see in his last video, there is the chat visible.

GTA mods (also radars) work with MTA obviously, though it was more of a idea for those that are on the trust complaint-mode as final thing, but nvm

If you don't thrust, this isn't a mod, please send me a PM, and test it live.

That's the reply he quoted, and referring to your own critics he has responded to bursts of arrogance, please stop it and I agree that there is no reason to bring all kind of unrelated stuff just to play the price-game, he decides there,

No, it's not the reply he quoted. I meant the one before that.

And how am I being arrogant? I am simply providing my opinion on the pricing, yes, in the end he does decide what price he wants to try to sell it for. But there are no rules stating we're not allowed to provide feedback on the pricing - is there? No.

I think it's a nice script, but at the same time I thought he was asking for too much - which would make it hard for him to sell it.

also ''Dealman'' is the main factor here with bringing in literally all trust-complaints in this thread, getting others to think so..

I wouldn't say anything about that after the videos and maybe requesting to test it/see it work instead of just suggesting all kinds of things.

...Excuse me? So I'm the reason that the majority of people here also thought he was asking for too much? Alright, whatever floats your boat man.

His videos proved its functionality - which is what I asked for. It doesn't prove whether it's stolen or not, and as I already said before - had you spent the time reading, there's no way for us to accurately tell whether it's stolen or not anyway.

And if someone can't take feedback and/or suggestions, they shouldn't be releasing or trying to sell stuff. I am merely but trying to help him, so calm down jeesh. :roll: