[SALE] Rectangular Radar with full source code and 3D ROT

SxSzY

Of course people will get suspicious if you just now registered an account solely to release something. But for all we know, you might just have created it whilst not being registered - we'll never know for sure.

I'm not sure if there's a good way for you to prove to us that you wrote it, but it would probably increase your chances of selling it.

Okay. 35$ is expensive. I set the price to 25$.

could you send me the image of the map that you used on your radar please ?

Sorry, no. It is a quite big file. I have really bad upload speed. I don't want to upload it until someone buy the radar.

Wait what? you're waiting till someone buys it then you're going to give away map images so others can make the same radar and better?

Sorry, no. It is a quite big file. I have really bad upload speed. I don't want to upload it until someone buy the radar.

smoothly since found a very similar to that on the internet, thanks anyway, and good luck

Wait what? you're waiting till someone buys it then you're going to give away map images so others can make the same radar and better?

I did not want the map to copy it, I just needed a radar with many details like that.

Before I was editing the map style of the GTA V, but had no details of what I wanted

"

Wait what? you're waiting till someone buys it then you're going to give away map images so others can make the same radar and better?" (sorry max 3 quotes)

Okay, then make the same radar better. I don't care.