Color dots in radar?

Wasn't there supposed to be different colored dots in the radar depending on what type you are? All I see is yellow and purple (the difference i still don't know b/c i'ts random) but I do'nt see the other colors. What did I do wrong or is it just not made?

Working with VC 0.4.1 here.

1.0 won't work for some odd reason. It'll go into GTA, i hit start game, start multi theft auto... it'll load and RIGHT b4 it's done... it comes up with an error.... how do u fix that?

It's an un handled error.

Unhandled Exception: c0000005

At Address: 004e006c

How do u fix that?

Now ya tell me, the day after my parents decide "lets clean off his desk" Grrr where did taht stupid disk go! No one will but if i can't find this CD could u get me yours? Sometimes ya gotta hate parents >.<

If heared many excuses for getting an illegal version. But this one beat's 'm all. :D

Now ya tell me, the day after my parents decide "lets clean off his desk" Grrr where did taht stupid disk go! No one will but if i can't find this CD could u get me yours? Sometimes ya gotta hate parents >.<

I'll give you the short version: No.

Backup your CD and use it next time ;-)

amitabh1.jpg

You don't believe me... o....k anyway taht's fine, and i'm not going to bestbuy to buy it again! Thanks anyway >.<

And ya I should backup my cd's, i lost my half-life CD and wanted to play it after a few months... still ahven't found that damn thing. And it's not illegal i'm against all taht.

-----------

Update:

o.O I found it! Right behind the desk (shakes head) morons pushed it off and didn't see it, no half-life back there though >.<