Vice City goes Hip-Hop

I just thought this was kind of funny --

I was listening to music just now and on this song 'Mama Can You Hear Me' by Theodore Unit (which is a new rap posse started by Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan)... Well, anyways about mid-song I heard the lines:

'Wild like them Haitians on Vice City/

In Lil' Havana'

(You can move this thread to wherever it's the most relevant - or just delete it if nobody cares, which is probably the case)

I just thought this was kind of funny --

I was listening to music just now and on this song 'Mama Can You Hear Me' by Theodore Unit (which is a new rap posse started by Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan)... Well, anyways about mid-song I heard the lines:

'Wild like them Haitians on Vice City/

In Lil' Havana'

(You can move this thread to wherever it's the most relevant - or just delete it if nobody cares, which is probably the case)

at last vc goes the rap way :P

No Miami Vice is about the cops in the stylized TV depiction of Miami. Vice City also uses this same stylized depiction of Miami and the name 'Vice City' is probably used to make it obvious that it is based on Miami (Notice Lance is also voice by Tubbs as n!ckl said and also 'Crockett's Theme' from the show, which became somewhat of a hit during the 80s, is also featured on the radio in Vice City.

Vice is not a nickname for a place in Miami

PS - Wu-Tang Forever, bitches 8)

Edited by Guest