TURFWARS !! BACK UP !! http://turfwar.wojjie.net

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that the turf touches FKU territory and therefore they have priority, If quig decides then they may take DK's place.

we are challenging for the turf

our gang rep is on duty today so he wont be around, hence we cant reply to that thread

were replying here, we enter the challenge

edit -

were obviously not getting into this challenge as our gang rep is on duty. guess this is the punishment to having a gang rep who actually has a life

Edited by Guest

As i told you on irc deathb, you are not the gang rep, you are not even listed as a member in the tufwar team (nor any kind of leader in the 'normal' fku). Assigning a member as gang rep that wont be around to perform the duties seems like a bad call your end, too late for today but i suggest those of you that are in the fku gta3 team choose another more active gang rep and we will get it setup so this doesnt happen again.

i edited my last post

dont worry about it i didnt expect to get in anyways when i found out that quig was on duty. i just thought u could make an exception to your diehard rules that made sense but apparently there wont be one

im not arguing with u bump even tho u stated some things wrong in your last post

have a nice day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fact it was started was posted in this thread, gang threads, the turfwar site and forum and also in more than one persons signature. If competitors failed to notice any of those then that kind of indicates how interested they were in the first place, hence thier removal.