having 2 problems with MTA

xTravax

Question

hello umm i have been having recently computer freezes each few hours while playing my server on MTA.

i have run MTADIag and it gave me this

http://pastebin.mtasa.com/352560076

also, it first prompted me to download a new patch, and 6830 or something like that even tho i already had latest nightly which was 6830 (something ending with 30) and now i can't connect to any server,not a single one.

i can't connect to 1.0 - 1.4 servers at all. they're not white,they're in other color as i had some very very old mta version.

please help me

18 answers to this question

the lag seems to be fixed even tho usb3 driver failed to install(failed to create some process in sys32)

do i still need to paste a pastebin link in here or?

edit: noticed that i have computer freezes again because of mta

mtadiag failed to open event query or something

and while it was scanning for customized files it was stuck on 19th for 3 minutes

anyway

http://pastebin.mtasa.com/145669288

Lagging at high speeds is a very common issue from GPU not giving enought power.

I had both a low CPU & GPU computers, while the CPU low would sometimes lag at the loading of many objects altogether speeding did not interfere at all, whereas the GPU low insanely lagged at medium-high speeds.

It might be another thing thought... (If you have a decent card, an 8600GT or higher is pretty much enought :mrgreen: )

the pc i got was bought in 2012 at that time it was a very good gaming pc which could run everything on ultra settings and now it can run only on high settings but not rly ultra unless i overclock afaik but idk nor i wanna do that

and umm this is a game from 2005 so well it shouldn't lag especially when my pc is from 2012 so it surely can handle the game itself

anyway towncivillian i have PM-ed u the pastebin link

i can't find anything in there,dump wasn't saved nor i can get it with some other programs which i have tried

but it's not always the BSOD but also the freezing; every driver freezes

i believe that freezing is a cause of my BSOD-s but sometimes BSOD triggers before everything freezes and sometimes not.

OK, forget the USB3 driver then. It's fine with whatever driver is currently installed.

You have an old version of MTADiag which is why it mistakenly installed the unstable build. Obtain the latest one and try again (I don't need the log this time).

If MTA and/or your computer is still crashing, I will need the BSOD minidumps. Please ensure that the system is configured properly as per my previous reply, then upload your minidump(s) next time you get a BSOD.