How to add vehicles/skins without replacing them?

Matey

Hello fellas, lately I've seen something interesting on a server called Grafuroam, if I'm not mistaken, Grafu added vehicles without replacing the actual ones, cand someone explain me how is this possible? Also, can it be done for ped skins too?

go to your mta directory

then edit the file so the start of file looks like this

type="vehicle"> 
    "Real Cars"> 
            "429" name="BMW Z4" /> -- first numbers are vehicle IDs and second is your name of car(can be anything), visit wiki.multitheftauto.com to find out vehicle ids, 429 would be for banshee i believe. 

"Aircraft"> 
        "Helicopters"> 
            "548" name="Cargobob" /> 
            "425" name="Hunter" /> 
            "417" name="Leviathan" /> 
            "487" name="Maverick" /> 
            "488" name="News Chopper" /> 
            "497" name="Police Maverick" /> 
            "563" name="Raindance" /> 
            "447" name="Seasparrow" /> 
            "469" name="Sparrow" /> 

--and other things below 

when u got that,save it and restart freeroam resource and you will have your real cars list.

go to your mta directory

then edit the file so the start of file looks like this

type="vehicle"> 
    "Real Cars"> 
            "429" name="BMW Z4" /> -- first numbers are vehicle IDs and second is your name of car(can be anything), visit wiki.multitheftauto.com to find out vehicle ids, 429 would be for banshee i believe. 

"Aircraft"> 
        "Helicopters"> 
            "548" name="Cargobob" /> 
            "425" name="Hunter" /> 
            "417" name="Leviathan" /> 
            "487" name="Maverick" /> 
            "488" name="News Chopper" /> 
            "497" name="Police Maverick" /> 
            "563" name="Raindance" /> 
            "447" name="Seasparrow" /> 
            "469" name="Sparrow" /> 

--and other things below 

when u got that,save it and restart freeroam resource and you will have your real cars list.

no he mean Ex:

when he spawn in A marker he get new car or new skin and he he spawn from B marker he get old car/skin and sry for my bad english

Exactly, I don't want to replace them, I want to add additional ones.

you actually haven't even said that in previous posts, who would know that?

you said this only

No, when you press F1>Vehicle you can notice a new tab with Custom Vehicles and the other tabs with the original ones.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the same thing... Adding vehicles without replacing it. What John Smith writed:

<group name="Real Cars"> 
            <vehicle id="429" name="BMW Z4" /> -- first numbers are vehicle IDs and second is your name of car(can be anything), visit wiki.multitheftauto.com to find out vehicle ids, 429 would be for banshee i believe. 

That's not true!. As he said, 429 id is for banshee, so you need to replace it before adding that line, or you will get normal banshee with new name (BMW Z4). So, i think that we need to create kind of new ID. Idk. Need some 1 to proff that

I'm looking for the same thing... Adding vehicles without replacing it. What John Smith writed:
<group name="Real Cars"> 
            <vehicle id="429" name="BMW Z4" /> -- first numbers are vehicle IDs and second is your name of car(can be anything), visit wiki.multitheftauto.com to find out vehicle ids, 429 would be for banshee i believe. 

That's not true!. As he said, 429 id is for banshee, so you need to replace it before adding that line, or you will get normal banshee with new name (BMW Z4). So, i think that we need to create kind of new ID. Idk. Need some 1 to proff that

At the moment using custom vehicle IDs is not possible so instead you need to replace already existing vehicle IDs and that line would only add bmw z4 on freeroam panel list

You need to add custom vehicle model by yourself