[Gangwar]Tormentor Of Destruction! 24/7

Mr.Balp

Hello, hope you are well today I bring you after a long time local and much effort to have my server

[Gangwar] Tormentor Of Destruction! 24/7, is a hosted Gangwar and so far this is going very well the host server, they can go and join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/144287422393591/ there'll be about what happens on the server, as you know already there and had some Gangwar servers, but Tormentor innovate new things there are 20 private clans and 23 public teams where not only the Saints are also located in Las Venturas and San Fierro and will battle for the entire map of San Andreas.

BANKS: Banks are located in parts throughout San Andreas.

Ammunation and restaurants: THE ammunation is found throughout San Andreas and can be found by the icon of a weapon, restaurants icon meals.

Teams Targets: Variety of different teams all with their own base and interior.

Private Clans: No person may enter any of these clans, each clan has a leader and 2 subleaders them to add your clan's players see that are convenient and are good, these clans have many benefits: high level weapons, and ammunation bank within its base, the bases are successfully mapped are made very well, without bugs and really well edited.

LEVEL: you can gain levels and deaths in your scoreboard to kill earn money and rise EXP so you level.

Business: Businesses are certainly around San Andreas can buy to make money every day.

Houses: also there are houses all over the map will buy from different costs.

other data

RESETSCORE

LASER

And other resources that should be investigated

NOTE: IF you want a clan still available contacts you with me on the Facebook group postea you want one you say that clans are available, however it may seem there is little more things and resources that give a unique and nice style the player are waiting this is our IP 192.3.104.170:22003

: mrgreen:

COMING SOON: ZOMBIES these zombies will be located in a specific place and unique mapping, plus it will be a team that will enter and kill zombies theme with which earn more money HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON I HOPE YOU LIKE !.

: D SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH I had to translate