predefined command mta

hi i see that the acl file have a list of commands assosiated with defined acl like admin or moderator

so i put myself on admin group and tryed to type a command but got no responce like a have writed nothing on the console :

"command.stopmode" access="true">
        "command.stopmap" access="true">
        "command.skipmap" access="true">
        "command.mute" access="true">
        "command.unmute" access="true">
        "command.whois" access="true">
        "command.whowas" access="true">

i added all the user to the admin group ( just local server so no problem ), and i restarted the server and when i type /setmoney still not receiving any response like if if the command don't exist

ps : i deleted all mta native resource

this is my acl.xml

name="Everyone">        name="Default">>         name="resource.*">>    >    name="Moderator">        name="Moderator">>         name="resource.mapcycler">>         name="resource.mapmanager">>         name="resource.resourcemanager">>         name="resource.votemanager">>    >    name="SuperModerator">        name="Moderator">>        name="SuperModerator">>    >    name="Admin">        name="Moderator">>        name="SuperModerator">>        name="Admin">>        name="RPC">>         name="resource.admin">>         name="resource.webadmin">>                 name="user.*">>    >

Does the console says the resource is not started because ...? Is it running? Are you sure you are using the exact same command? Are you sure the script even runs? Throw some 'outputChatBox' code's into your funtion to see where it stops working...

there is a misunderstanding, there is a predifined list of command in mta or not?? i mean without loading any resource or script.

Does the console says the resource is not started because ...? Is it running? Are you sure you are using the exact same command? Are you sure the script even runs? Throw some 'outputChatBox' code's into your funtion to see where it stops working...

there is a misunderstanding, there is a predifined list of command in mta or not?? i mean without loading any resource or script.

Those are not in-bulit MTA commands at all.. Those commands are used and made in admin resource.