Robust Cars

I have kind of a made up gamemode in which it would be really nice to have cars that don't explode. It basically envolves getting two or more players with cars on a rooftop somewhere and seeing who can stay on the longest without falling off (Kind of like bumper cars). My problem is that most of the time the cars explode before anyone falls off defeating the whole purpose. I refuse to support any cheats or modded clients so please don't even suggest that. Is there anything I can do to stop them from exploding. I would assume this is something the team might have to implement to make possible. This might also be nice for people really into the stunt mode. Thanks!

I think this would make an awsome game mode within stunt mode. When first entering the game instead of choosing a player model like normal, you would choose a car to use. The first player to enter the game would also choose a rooftop location to play on. (The team could have several to choose from such as the opening in the skyscraper, etc...) The joining player's cars would then spawn on the rooftop choosen. When everyone is in, the game would start and when a player's car falls off the edge their car would explode. (They would then spectate the remaining players) When there is only one player left obviously they win. That person would then get the priveledge of choosing the next location of play and so on... What do you guys think about this :?:

/me likes the idea , its easy to do . but .. donno bout the choosin ur own cars thing , ( you could replace this option with like this , u and ur friend finds a car . then u both drive up to these 2 pink "spots" and it transports u yo the roof , so .. it would be MUCH easyer to do .. )

As i said before , its easy to do , and could be implemented without changing any of those ramps and stuff ..

heh , "sumo-cars"