Ok! IM PISSED!

Guest Unconscious

I recently found out about MTA and Ive had Vice city on my system for a long time but havent played it in months, and guess what? The disc has scratches ALL over it and it isn't working with the game its asking for the CD.

What can i do?

get a new one or use disk doctor... anything else you are hinting at won't be discussed here.

Also you want to pick up GTA3 as well

Both worth the extra cash for the enjoyment you will get out of them.

Less than a date for dinner and movies plus no annoying "high and dry" feeling or a slap on the face :wink:

And MTA always respects you in the morning

I have raised 23 pounds in a year. And im buying Doom 3 with that and a little bonus from my dad. So I won't be able to buy it. Yes, I admit ive turned to No-Cd cracks, but its legal the way im doing it, right? Ive tryed 2 different types. One has changed the language and didnt work, the other didn't work. They were 1.1 and 1.0..... ha, got a hell lotta viruses with it. :lol:

Unconcious, if you are going to buy new games, I suggest you buy from an American store. 23 pounds is about 46 dollars, and that is more than enough to buy GTA3 and Vice City. In the future, check out various American online stores like eBay or Amazon.

get a new one or use disk doctor... anything else you are hinting at won't be discussed here.

Less than a date for dinner and movies plus no annoying "high and dry" feeling or a slap on the face :wink:

You're a lonely little fella, aren't ya?

;)

Unconcious, if you are going to buy new games, I suggest you buy from an American store. 23 pounds is about 46 dollars, and that is more than enough to buy GTA3 and Vice City. In the future, check out various American online stores like eBay or Amazon.

Yeah, but bear in mind that he'd have to pay shipping costs. I usually pay between $15 and $25 dollars, so it won't make a great deal of difference to the final price.

However, eBay.co.uk is a good place for a bargain. I picked up VC for less than a tenner, and that was about 10-12 months ago.

I just checked Amazon UK's sale price of GTA3 PC as opposed to Amazon US. About two dollars make a pound. Rounded off to the nearest unit, it is:

USA: $20 or about 10 pounds

UK: 25 pounds or about $50.00

With included shipping, you would most likely still be getting the better deal buying from the US store. More bang for your buck, or should I say quid.

• 2 weeks later...

But only one gives you an orgasm

... unless you're DeathB