For your complaints

Guest {ULK}DvS

It seems that most of you have a problem with my admining on smokers

server.A lot of you guys are telling me I banned you when I dont even remember doing it.You guys need to consider that Im not admin 24/7 on that server,And that there are OTHER people on that server with admin.

Just because you know I have admin doesnt mean Im the only 1 there

AND it doesnt mean it was ME that kicked you.

Vces>Nick

[uLK]D

[drugs]toker

And some guy with a name that starts with a V

If you have a problem with any of these people outside of the server dont take it out on me because you get banned or kicked by them.

And By the way Sc4rF4c3 Before you start calling me a bullshitter for calling you a pauser keep in mind you where caught by 3 different people

pausing.ME GUNNY AND VILLAIN owned GOOD NIGHT :roll:

Nicks a quiet admin you can never really tell when hes there unless hes in the server but hes always got admin thingy up and shadowing the server.

I dont think its vinny though because vinny hasnt been to that server since 0.3 And on the msg of the day for the admins said like vible or villini

something like that but ya remember vin had admin there.

Everyone say congrats to the newest admin {ULK}OutBack

This is the one and only reply you shall get. I do NOT check these forums regurlarly and was referred to this post.

Current Admins on the Smoker's Server as of 09/08/2004:

Host and Only Admin+:

[drugs]toker

Other Admins:

[ulk]dvs

brander

[ulk]d

VCES>Nick

[4d]outback

The other Admin "with the letter V" is NOT Vinny, his name is Vision an he is the Host of our Smoker's Server IRC Channel, on it's way ;) he rarely plays or admins. There are of course other admins who are friends of mine and have access but these people use it so rarely it is not worth the mention. The above admins are used for there constant use of server and trusted experience, and a range of admins has been chosen so not to cause any clan bias. If you have any problems, the man to moan to is ME, NOT anyone else. My msn is available on the server and through this forum.

Peace out

Stift, number one: I can't be arsed with constant script updating and changing. I let my admins run their own ingame scripts if they want it. I provide the main scripts and that is as far as I am prepared to go now. Scripts are over used on servers as it is and I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO CONSTANTLY write scripts for people.

Number two: You still wouldn't necessarily know who kicked you :P

I will repeat again. If anyone has problems, contact ME and I will sort them out.

Also check the Smoker's Server site for your Smoker's Server needs.

Peace Out

Ahh wel as u said then

Anyways i do not complain about admins there

The admins do a great job and kick those damn pausers, modders and well hackers cheaters wuteva ya wanna call em

EDIT:

Ok i went on smokers server

Outback was admin there

I see poeple using healthhacks wich they turn off sometimes..

I saw duffman using a run and shoot mod

The healthackers are: *KillahBudz* or something, GkW:VCK, Andrej and i person i forgot his name

Aint this a little ot many people that cheat

Ok u can turn them off as they do sometimes

I nade killahbudz, first time no damage so he speedly turn the cheat off and takes damage

Easy as that but outback just dont beleive it couse they sometimes die couse they put the cheat off sometimes, he even dosent check em out now thats weird aint it?

Not saying you're wrong about them cheating, I just wanna say I've noticed a lot of healthbar desync since 0.4's release, sometimes it won't update until a few seconds after a person gets, if that fast at all as I've also played with people I know who don't cheat and noticed their life would stay green then suddenly shoot down to red.

stifler uv been accusing people of cheating lately left and right

u need to talk with me NOW before u accuse anyone else. its starting to piss me off as some of the "cheats" uv accused people of are known glitches

taking no damage from stubby = havent u ever seen it where the person shoots the other way on your screen? its called a sync issue hun and its not exclusive to you by any means

running and shooting = sync issue 90 percent of the time. when someone warps with a stubby oftentimes these animations can colide

its possible to take only 3 damage (or less im sure) damage from a nade and lie down depending on the distance u are from it, remember that

any other questions?

simple fact is that this game is glitchy. some people hide behind that and some people try and stop them. the people who hide behind them are the people who you will see walking and shooting, etc. but make no mistake, it is more then possible to use some of the glitches in vice. as far as the running after using a stubby instead of jumping goes however if that happened enuf i would probably kick for that. as that is deliberate glitching

lol oli u nuttah, always make me larf. ok, enuf spamming on this topic and on this forum. im sure MTA dont wanna hear it an neither do I. as I have told you before Stift, the matter is OVER, its in the past, what do u expect me to about it? the fact that I clearly dont care and have TOLD you so should put you off more. people cheat, people lag, sometimes u cant tell, sometimes, and get this, its a hard one, sometimes, u have to just shutup, and realise its a game, and, this is the hard bit, PLAY IT!! omg omg! wow! amazing ay!?

right. for smokers server forums for all this kinda stuff, go to my site link or click here: The Smoker's Server