MTA 0.4.1 Gameplay Video (08/08/2004 @ 16:11 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Heres a Video of MTA action for those of you who do not have GTA3 and/or Vice City yet and are considering wether to purchase the game(s) for MTA.

Download it here.

(You will need to rename the file and remove the _ off the end)

We plan to have a media section on the site soon, offering this video along with several ingame screen shots.

Thanks to Oli for putting the video together quickly.

I have one problem with that video... It was awesome and hte music was sweet! But you should goto Video Options and turn off the frame limit.. it'd get ridda the laggy look to it, making it more professional. I took off the frame limit and it makes the game so much faster (yet old computers shouldn't use it).

It was a great movie and now i'm seeing about GTA3, but i may wait and hope u do GTA: S.A. (San Andreas) you guys are going to.... right?

You'll be waiting a long time. I think GTA:SA is scheduled to come out in April / May 2005 for PC. They then need to spend time analysing it to check the feasibility of multiplayer (it might not even be possible with SA). Then they have to go about actually coding the thing... so you could be waiting a year for it to come out (on the assumption that it does).

Revs just did.

It's not true tho, we wont see any off the shelf multiplayer in a new gta release at least until gta4, and as nobody knows ANYTHING about gta4 thats merely speculation.

The CEO did make statements some months ago about rockstars approach to a multiplayer gta which can be found on this forum somewhere. I forget in which thread i posted it :)

thats how dark it is in the game, so close the blind or watch it at night, i dont want to give a misrepresentation of the games. Wouldnt be a very good "general gameplay" video if it was all at day would it