0.41 really makes me CRANKY

most of the times playing 0.41 i really get in a very BAD mood :(

Not only that i have crashes at the most inconvenient times...crashes MUCH more than i ever had with 0.3....

::SNIP::

SIGH

0.4.1 crashes SO MUCH MORE than 0.4

i was really happy with 0.4 it ran fine did everything smoothly, the mod was great!

then 0.4.1 came out, thought i'd see whats changed.

seems every 5 minutes (give or take a minute) it crashes.

i haven't been able to get more than 7 min of gameplay in before i'm back on my desktop.

i'm used to MTA crashing every 45 min or hour, but this is just unplayable.

Not only that i have crashes at the most inconvenient times...crashes MUCH more than i ever had with 0.3....

SIGH

i was really happy with 0.4 it ran fine did everything smoothly, the mod was great!

i haven't been able to get more than 7 min of gameplay in before i'm back on my desktop.

Are you on crack? 0.4.1 = No fucking 2 spawn crashes (not as often at least), Spectator doesn't fucking crash every minute, and overall it's just more stable.

SIGH

don't like it? don't play it, and don't whine

SIGH

WHOW !!! Thank you :) Maybe they 'believe' us now since it looks i am not the only one. 04.1 rashes about 10x more than 0.3 ever did.

Its abolutely horrible.

Edit: Most crashes right after spawn, PROBABLY robber most affected, but i crash with ANY spawn...its not only the robber.

Then..if you are over that abrreir there is always a chance i crash in the first 20 seconds or so after spawning, after the game started.

Since i usually ENJOY spawnwars and similiar i THINK i never was long enough in game ALIVE to know whether you crash after an hour. I usually crashed already 10 times by respwaning 'til an hour is over...maybe your crashes are a bit different.

I might also note that my pings are unusally low (almost always lowest ping on server)...and already start to think it has something to do with it....something is not synced ...netcode...etc..which gives me more crashes than other people because its more sensitive to 'low pings'....or maybe this soudns totally retarded....anyway i have no clue...except that it crashes a lot

Edited by Guest
and overall it's just more stable.

the problem is, if i write something negative MrBump get mad :)

But..honestly..calling 0.41 'stable' is the best joke i read in about two years :)

My PC is quite in shape and up-top date...and i am playing with the same configuration i played 0.3.

If some people say 'less' crashes than 0.3 i seriously would like to know whats different on their computers and mine. Needless to say that i dont have problems with anything else on this PC.

if nobody complains - then how can they improve ? I know it was better already regarding crashes (0.3) - so why should it be worse with 0.41 ? And since i like this game i think its legitimate to voice my disappointment - (usually turns to anger on the weekend after palying a while because these crashes really pull on my nerves....)

if nobody complains - then how can they improve ? I know it was better already regarding crashes (0.3) - so why should it be worse with 0.41 ? And since i like this game i think its legitimate to voice my disappointment - (usually turns to anger on the weekend after palying a while because these crashes really pull on my nerves....)

i dont agree with that you shouldn't "complain" you should report your "findings" back to this forum for the mta team to read whether good or bad so the mta team can "try" and fix these problems just remember that the mta team are a non profitable organisation they are doing this out of their own spare time and good will and what are they getting in return a few people who cant read instructions and follow EULAS correctly! dont COMNPLAIN just report back and i think that the mta team should have a few compliments as they do deserve it as they have come really far from the days of 0.1 and such so WELL DONE MTA TEAM good job! :D

It's worse in 0.4/0.4.1 because they're still using the same core that they used with MTA 0.2 and are pushing it to its limits.

And what, each version it is suppose to get less lagger? I just played GTA3 and I have to aim 5 persons ahead of a guy to just hit them. And they have a 100 ping. It is annoying, I don't know where to shoot in the middle of a fight also, and my ping is basically 0 as I live just by the server and a great PC.