Selecting a different location for a spawn point

hey mta u ever thought of making a spawn point selection

for before u die individial people can select were they wanna spawn for the next time they respawn

like u press M for a map that pops up and there are buttons on the map u press so u go to that spawn point untill u pick a dif 1

and for a gameplay theres spawn points and each side of the war in gta has to try and take over all the spawn points of the enemy and kill all the enemies and then they win

Yes just like battlefield

and with a setup like bf 1942 its almost impossible to stand infront of an enemies spawn point cause in no time u will be found out and will probably be shot cause each team has there own spawn points not sharing so usually u die before u get to the other teams point

i like the idea of bf1942 spawn points. 2 fix the camping thing, you should make a anti-camper timer. like, after u spawn u cant die for a certain amount of time (like a few seconds). so ull have a chance to get away form your spawn point

2 fix the camping thing, you should make a anti-camper timer. like, after u spawn u cant die for a certain amount of time (like a few seconds). so ull have a chance to get away form your spawn point

good idea... battlefield1942 didn't have this feature, so my friends and i were camping at their spawn point, i was dive bombing while my friends were in tanks and there were bodies flying everywhere...

i dont think that spawn camping will be a huge issue, id say the devs have that sorted. And unless its DM, it would be silly to just hang around a spawn point waiting, when someone could blast you. Standing still in DM is bad =)