*TLR* CLAN

*TLR*Chef

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan tried to join UVA before TLR, and was turned down due to his attitude, i have no idea what he was thinking modding in his own clans server...its just outrageous, and if i hadnt spoken to chef about it i would have instantly thought it was maybe some1 trying to set him up... i was wrong... apparently dan admitted to it!

Crazy fool!

Ok, im putting my input, i done this twice, im going solo and i ent gonna mod, im just gonna play normal. It was a stupid thing to do i know i admit i did it and i paid the consequencies. Btw gunny will you ever stfu.

Yeah ok Dan whatever modder ur a bloody modder :P

no i mean wot i say.

I never sed it was right wot he did cos it wasnt it was fucked up but i know dan is a good lad and he wont mod in order to get an advantag on people cos he dont need them hes a pro already, but fucking stupid for doing wot he did.

Good luck Dan

well i wont say i told u so... but dan u know ive seen u mod before... more than once, i said at the time i bet he will do it again, and i was right... and i bet he will do it again this time too. Just a matter of time.

Dan I gave u so many chances to grow up... must be hundreds by now... after ure whoel NBK crap and then ure douzens of attempts to get in FMJ...

Well i think uve pretty much fucked ureself. Took u how long to gain a BIT of trust back and then u do this. U can consider ureself banned from all FMJ servers AGAIN :@

Chef, my pitty goes out to u, i know what its like to have a dan in a clan... infact dan is the reason for the 17min age rule in FMJ. Im sure ull be fine without him

Edited by Guest

I've tested a mod twice, i stopped. I havent done itanymore, now i get added to the blacklist. Oli you haven' t caughtm e modding before coz i never have, i have grown up and thats hanks to chef. Chef was the one who was getting me a better rep. I know i done this and i got caught and im a stupid fool. But im not a constant modder. I tested it then ended it. It's not like im someone who goes round servers blagging about mods and stuff, i just tested it thats all.

I've tested a mod twice, i stopped. I havent done itanymore, now i get added to the blacklist. Oli you haven' t caughtm e modding before coz i never have, i have grown up and thats hanks to chef. Chef was the one who was getting me a better rep. I know i done this and i got caught and im a stupid fool. But im not a constant modder. I tested it then ended it. It's not like im someone who goes round servers blagging about mods and stuff, i just tested it thats all.

Lol Chef just told me on MSN that u can't play MTA at all if the server uses MTAMA laugh have fun quitting MTA.

dan u know uve modded before.. health hack, i have a vid of it. And who do u think ppl will believe? me or u?

ure a retard dan, now get the hell out of this game ffs, cos soon there arnt gonna be many servers left for u

Yea right dan I belive you onest :P

Well, you're a cheeky little cocky cunt. You wait days then tell chef. Ok i deserve it, but before you have the cheek to ask for help. Plus you've been a modder before right? When you was in YBR or whatever it was. You admitted you could drive through walls. Ok it was in 0.3 but you still done it. Plus i did mod twice and that was it. Tested, ended.

Well, you're a cheeky little cocky cunt. You wait days then tell chef. Ok i deserve it, but before you have the cheek to ask for help. Plus you've been a modder before right? When you was in YBR or whatever it was. You admitted you could drive through walls. Ok it was in 0.3 but you still done it. Plus i did mod twice and that was it. Tested, ended.

dan shut up, i don't mod, your just digging your self a bigger hole here dan.