*TLR* CLAN

*TLR*Chef

Very dissapointing game, tlr act really lame in round 3, they would stand on a roof and not come down. Thats not how tdm is supposed to be...besides there was a no glitching rule, and one or more of you glitched so in overall, looked good but turned out lame. Owh and one of ya hit me with Tec9 and there was no pickups allowed....... and i copied the log to check it - if i find sth .......

What part of Free for ALL don't you understand? , its not our fualt u got owned :P

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talkin bout rules, there was a "no glitching" rule as well as "no pickups" in the 3rd round... as the rules state, break of the rules = round forefit. FFA=TDM? buahahaahaha FFA > Free 4 All > It means I kill EVERYONE, TDM > Team Death Match > It means my team kill the other. In FFA u CAN do anything u want....... running, lame ........ but in TDM its QUICK, CLEAN FIGHT..... NO CAMPING.......... u were scared so u camped............N/C

FFA means, the clans fight each other, it doesnt matter how long the round lasts, it is the winner in the end. You obviously don't know the right rules of clan matches so my advice to you is to find what the proper rules are then fight against clans :lol::lol::lol:

FFA means, the clans fight each other, it doesnt matter how long the round lasts, it is the winner in the end. You obviously don't know the right rules of clan matches so my advice to you is to find what the proper rules are then fight against clans :lol::lol::lol:

Guess u r retarted.......... FFA is not for Clan Wars, its a style when everybody kill eachother........guess u dont know the rulez........... it wasn't FFA, it was TDM (if u want an explanation what is FFA and what TDM look into my previous posts)

obviously u dont know the rules either, as they stated clearly NO GLITCHING :lol: :lol: and NO PICKUPS :lol: i wont get into any flameshit, but if you wanna act like a smartass, maybe u should teach your team not to glitch and shit. besides what u have done in the 3rd round is somethin i have never seen before, and imho it was VERY VERY lame and had nothing to do with tdm/"ffa"...

now if thats your idea for winning matches, than i feel sorry for all of u TLR... :(

and my advice is: learn to respect the rules and cut the lameness, and maybe u ll gain some respect on the scene... :roll:

Guess u r retarted.......... FFA is not for Clan Wars, its a style when everybody kill eachother........guess u dont know the rulez........... it wasn't FFA, it was TDM (if u want an explanation what is FFA and what TDM look into my previous posts)

FFA is used for clan wars. Although it literally means free for all, it is generally accepted that it means one team against another with no respawn when you die.

TDM on the other hand is usally a timed round where everyone can respawn and the winner is the one with most (non-team) kills.

obviously u dont know the rules either, as they stated clearly NO GLITCHING :lol: :lol: and NO PICKUPS :lol: i wont get into any flameshit, but if you wanna act like a smartass, maybe u should teach your team not to glitch and shit. besides what u have done in the 3rd round is somethin i have never seen before, and imho it was VERY VERY lame and had nothing to do with tdm/"ffa"...

now if thats your idea for winning matches, than i feel sorry for all of u TLR... :(

and my advice is: learn to respect the rules and cut the lameness, and maybe u ll gain some respect on the scene... :roll:

LOL bad losers, Lol how can u judge if we was glitchen you had like 200 ping, And for the last time FFA = TDM therefore free for all :P

If you guys can't take getting owned we won't play you again.

ROFL LIER!!!1 :lol:

i know u glitched, it s obvious when u kno someone should burn from his mollie...

LETS JUST FORGET IT!! go your way, we ll go the other, lets not fight wars ever again.

suckers :lol:

EDIT: erase the word owned sucker, wtf are you talkin about gay faggot noob fuck see how u pissed me off with your bs, lameass :shock: AND PLZ DONT FUCKING REPLY TO THIS POST..

================ END OF SUBJECT ================

WARNING!! If sum1 dun wanna read so long post n make his grey braincells workin, so he is a poor kid wiv inteligence of monkey - writtin letters on keyboard he can, but understand da readin txt he can't. Clear?

boro isnt a leada... n dun cheat eachother, we know bout MTA more than ya, so we can recognize who's glitchin n who's not. well... bout FFA - does sumbody in ur team play other MP gamez? as we can c, there r gamez centered around COOPERATION (v tough word) INSIDE FFA (nice phrase) so it means we gotta sum part of UT or Q - like TEAM DEATH MATCH (another v tough word). TDM has FFA inside it, cuz it means one team is fighting against second team, on da DM rulez - there is a score limit or time limit, spawnin allowed (as in UT or Q n gamez in dat canon). We also gotta gamez centered around COOPERATION in sumthin like assault mode - no spawnin allowed, target or score limit, very often round limit - AND, WARNING!!! beep beep (red light), captain, we gotta human spudity on da course, prepare launchers, beep beep (fire!!) - sum1 missed da difference between gamez. Gamez like CS or AA or assault mode in UT in example. There is no FFA inside. Wah is MTA's order 4 dat? Hm... so, we can read in rulez sumthin like dat:

"One round is defending a base, one round is attacking a base and one round is free for all."

So, 2 rounds assault mode. We can camp cuz we r defendin base (if we r defenders). We CANNOT camp if we r attackers.

K. Wah bout pickups now? We can read out:

"All weapons can be picked up DURING ROUNDS, but none inbetween rounds and before or after rounds."

K. Even if there is No Pickups rule in da match, ppl, think!! plz, if we kill sum1 we can pick his gun. Let's c. E.g. CS or AA - we choose guns before round, but if we killed sum1 we can pick up his weapon, can't we? I will back 2 dis l8er

K. Now FFA in MTA:

"# Free for all is 3 rounds long

# Each clan heads to a start point, and when go is called they kill each other as much as possible in any chosen locations.

# Spawning is allowed in the time given.

# Each round lasts 20 minutes.

# The team which has the most acculumated kills at the end of the round wins the round.

# No friendly kills will count in the final score.

# At the end of each round the clans must respawn and seperate to start points again for the next round.

# Helicopters are not allowed to be used by anyone apart from admins.

# There will be no more than a 5 minute delay between rounds before GO is called.

# Members must be active all the time, no retreating allowed.

# No intended suicides allowed.

# Winners of the previous round or winners of the current round may not camp or hide on purpose."

K. So now we r. Now we gotta real TDM in MTA. I dunno y Oli wrote on webiste dat 2 rounds of assault n 1 round of FFA is TDM, but really there is no smart man in ya team boyz? Ya can distinguish wah's it is about, can't ya? We played assault game, but 3rd round was TDM. It's FFA, of cuz, but it isn't centered bout CAMPIN!! We must do da quick fight, clear!! R ya fuckin stupid or wah? Ya played n00bish n lamish, ya lolboyz...

At last. Dat was da idea, when we were preparin da rulez for da League wiv Oli, Mack, MadMike n leadaz of da rest of clans (but there were only a few of 'em, there shud b more, we can now c how they r organized n interested in da MTA Scene), there was an idea to make sumthin like in Q/UT n sumthin like in CS/AA/assault mode in UT <<< these r my real words from da meetin wiv leadaz n admins.

And there is also sumthin like dat:

"Round 3 is a free for all round where every person roams free. Once a person is killed then they are out of the round."

So it's even more skill-test-centered than normal (in real meanin of dis phrase) TDM (FFA?). We ave to test how good we r more, cuz we can't spawn when we died. We gotta 2 rounds of assault before, we can't camp, so dis wah ya did, is inconsistent wiv rulez, cuz 3rd round is centered over FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT AND FIGHT!!

At all, even if ya can say FFA means do wah do ya wanna, campin is for LAMERZ!

Clear? So gtfo from our way n00bs.

Finished with your life story? Anyway, everyone would agree that FFA is TDM, FMJ, VCES, UK and UVA play TDM = FFa, so i don't know what you're complaining about. Ok fair enough im not in TLR, but most people in there are good friends of mine, TLR is a very decent clan run by a very decent founder. Don't go calling TLR n00bz, coz they will rip you're clan apart.

Lol man, the way I am writting in english it's my own business so please gtfo, ok?

And I'm not complaining about rules. But I have to tell you that YOU are kid, because you didn't understand what I was talking about. Maybe you should read more books? Or it is too hard for you? Of course, rich kid from rich country and he can do whatever he want and he don't have to learn. Yea yea, something else?

"Finished with your life story?" <- this definitevily shows how childish you are.

About rules - wanna bet i know them better? I remembered that Oli said this is a very good idea to make assault mode and normal deathmatch in the League. I dunno why he missed the names on the website, but whatever.

And I didn't tell TDM isn't FFA, where I said that? Lmao, man, THINK GOD DAMNED, calling someone a kid is all what you can think out? I know, that's the best way of defence when you dunno proper answer. Who's smartest now? I'm looking for CONTRUCTIVE answer!

And longer we dunno why you glitched, but it doesn't matter. You ARE n00bish, you can't loose and this is why we gotta so much turmoil here. Dan, you get annoyed when I'm calling them n00bs? Ok, THEY ARE N00bs.

Maybe before we will check our skill we should check our knowledge about MTA first? Wanna bet who know more? You dunno even why many glitches are in MTA, so I think the topic is closed. Conversing with someone who even dunno what he plays is useless. Thanks a lot n00bs. Better we will talk when there will be normal unbugged and finished version of MTA, because now you can't understand the "realness". Cya kids.

PS. The main difference between polish Scene and foreign, such as between PCP and rest of Clans is for you MTA is like hobby, for us like a life, another, cyber life, all of us like to know mechanical side of game, structural, such as gameplay and skill. We all are community so we have to create the world of MTA but this game is like it is - bugged and unfinishe, we must understand how it is working first, than we can do the rest. Till the finished version of MTA will be released, we can't play it like a normal game. Understand what I am talking about? But even there will be finished version, the world will not change - always there will be hobbists and maniacs. And WE ARE maniacs playing MTA whole day. End of transmission.

partyz, im curious. just who exactly are u calling noobs

noobs means theyre new to the game, and everyone in this conversation has been playing for at least 3 months most of us alot more

talking that way is one thing, writing that way is something thats purely intentional and it makes you look like a str8 up idiot. as far as me being rich, laugh i wish but sure why not, im the rich boy

as far as glitches goes, il ask u this. name for me the 4 methods of getting out of the stubby reload. thats an easy one you should be able to tell me 8)

SexyB are you and idiot or something? I'm answering on couple of posts, can't understand what part of my post is an answer to eachother's post? Poor.

"Lol man, the way I am writting in english it's my own business so please gtfo, ok? " <<< that wasn't for you, Oli.

And Oli, why you don't wanna discuss with us? Maybe we should talk each other privately?

But one is sure - a lot of you guys got another brainwaves than us. That's the reason of this discussion. For many of us you ARE n00bish. The main players of PCP plays MTA since 0.1 or just when 0.2 was released. EOT

Edited by Guest