*TLR*Chef

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we did totally shit :P

ah well

You can say that again (but please don't).

I did particularly (possibly spectacularly) pants.

I must say though, I was extremely narked off when I was the last person alive in one round and was just trying to get back to base to defend and Wolfie just kept on blowing my cars up (which took 20 seconds to gain any speed because of my framerate) and then killed me.

ok first of all gunny my sig was meant as a joke :P

second - don't try to start shit in other threads especially when it has nothing to do with u

third - u should know that we don't give a fuck about winning wars we play for fun unlike 90% of the comunnity that think this fucking game is like real life

and finally STFU do not respond to me or my posts unless i'm talking directly to u ty end of conversation.

quig if u wanna have a flame war do it in pm's. dont do it in our thread.

ty end of conversation

lol... from yankees

Quig really must have done something to get this warning from yankees... or it's a different Yankees

/me looks for the pod

Good game this weekend TLR... You took the second round but luckily we were able to pull it out and keep our streak going... not a loss since March 2004

I hope to make this a weekly, not weakly, event... and add in GTA3 when you are ready as well. Chef good job getting this gang going it's for real now :wink:

quig if u wanna have a flame war do it in pm's. dont do it in our thread.

ty end of conversation

lol... from yankees

Quig really must have done something to get this warning from yankees... or it's a different Yankees

/me looks for the pod

Good game this weekend TLR... You took the second round but luckily we were able to pull it out and keep our streak going... not a loss since March 2004

I hope to make this a weekly, not weakly, event... and add in GTA3 when you are ready as well. Chef good job getting this gang going it's for real now :wink:

Yeh weekly sounds good to me as long as it remains friendly even towards me please refrain ur members from flaming me forums and matches and I'll do the same?

I haven't perfected my mind control Gunny but Im working on it... Until then just don't start shit with them and hope for the best :wink:

During wars I can keep my side under control thou... and that's all that matters to me.. clean matches. Like when you call no glitching... noone glitches. Some people need to work on that.

But like I said fun match and I look forward to many more

I haven't perfected my mind control Gunny but Im working on it... Until then just don't start shit with them and hope for the best :wink:

During wars I can keep my side under control thou... and that's all that matters to me.. clean matches. Like when you call no glitching... noone glitches. Some people need to work on that.

But like I said fun match and I look forward to many more

No problem Kung thanks

TLR had a member named fishy he is being kicked now after 1 day cause we caught him car modding well (TLR)Andy did just making sure everyone knows not to recruit a guy named fishy or n e thing cause he is a modder and he is not going to be in TLR