!!! MrBump's BIRTHDAY !!!

Aeron

omg omg! One more year closer to saying "I'm 90 years young" :)

Happy bday

and I think its time to finally pull these out:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

:new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

mrbump.gifmrbump.gifmrbump.gif

:new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday::new-bday:

psst ransoms birthday = 12th

hahaha, i just found this. been drinking most of the day now at home with a few buddies. still drinking of course :P

Absolut Vodka is the dogs bollox!

Thanks peeps, i seem to have been bought mostly toys haha, people inversely takign the piss out of my years, tho half my mates arent too far behind me :P

* dissapears to the bathroom to play with the miniature remote controlled speedboat and Joanna again * (she makes the BEST bridges in there)

OW, she hit me

Happy bday bump :P Dont get too piss drunk :P Who knows what could happen to these forums if you came on here drunk :P

For shame! That was yesterday!

No, shes my ex gf of 10 years ago, we are now very close. And her hair ISNT purple haha, its my crappy webcam.

ooh someones hangin on to the past :P

Well anyways bday over, dont ruin the thread with spam, let it die till next year :)