4way gang war

Quig

ok 4way gang war on saturday@ 11pm GMT which is 7pm EST or 8pm AST

FKU,VCES,FMJ,UVA

5ppl per gang, it will be held on the VCES server all gangs should be in the server 20mins prior to start time, One Heli per gang for transport only(no Heli Kills)

-there will be 5 rounds

-all gangs will be attacking and defending at the same time but u must leave atleast one member at your base so stratigy will be involved

-once all 5 members of ur clan is dead and ur base is empty u r out for that round

-health pickups are allowed

-all weapons are allowed

this should be fun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally, I was trying to set this up with us, ULK and KFC, plus an as-of-then undecided gang, I asked around and got "Sounds cool, count us in" but nothing solid. VCES picked it up, as did FMJ, as did UVA, so I wouldn't count it as "not invited" so much as "missed the chance".

Just making a point, no need to have yet another flame war start.

we were waiting on you clown to set something up or at least talk about it in a public area.

there were a few different topics about it in various forums. i see a post discusing this nowhere.

we were supposed to do what again?

There will be another one,and im sure KFC and ULK will play in that one.

Cant get all in the clans in at once,6 clans with 3 players wouldnt be the same.

Quig only asked us,FMJ and UVA for this one,as we were all together on my server last night.

No clans are being avoided,and were happy to miss the next one,so KFC or ULK can participate 8)

llike wolven said this was originally gonna be set up with some of u guys but the fact is kung isn't around too much so i never talked to him about it,

and DB of u want to have a war or be a part of something u don't just wait on other ppl u take advantage and try to set something up

i asked FMJ,VCES,UVA last night and they were just the 3 gangs i chose there was no predjuce involved

so just becuase u weren't choosen for this one doesn't we won't fight u or anything like that u just gotta wait ur turn

funny thing is iv been on msn for 36 hours strait now at least, and some of the gangs that you have on that list (vces, uva) hardly ever have thier leaders on msn, so its funny how you didnt manage to talk to me

alright il accept that were not going to be in this one, whatever u guys want im not gonna argue this with you

p.s. its not the same with 3 people?

so your telling me youd rather have 4 gangs with 4 people then 6 gangs with 3.

[sarcasm]that makes a ton of sense[/sarcasm]

sorry i gotta say this, even though it runs the risk of some kind of flame war, but are you on ure period or something atm gary?? Every forum i go to, every thread i see there is u bitching about something. Its all u seem to do atm, but why? just over small tiny things, like heli kills in matches, which is a simple subject and somehow it managed to get dragged through like 3 forums.

Maybe its cos of all this bitching that u wernt invited to this? just a thought, cos im sure im not the only one who thinks this.

As for the other matter at hand, im good with all those rules and the times etc, should be a good laugh :)

Death 6 teams of 3 is a lot different to 4 teams of 5.

Which is stated in the first post (5 players).

The type of game requires people to attack and defend at the same time.

It would just be 1 v 1's or 2 v 1 with teams of 3,and then the whole thing becomes terribly dull.

Teams have to have at least one defend or attack,they can have 4 attacking with one defending,or vice versa.

Or 3 attack/2 defend,etc.

Thats what why a minimum of 5 per team is needed,personally i would prefer more,but its lack of slots.

This isnt just killing ,its also about strategy,how may to leave behind,and who,what weapons?

Would a flamer give one man a much better chance,etc.

Personally i cant wait for this,its not been tried as far as i know,and i think it even improves on the usual match set up....

if all the other gangs have a problem with this why don't u set up ur own 4way war on the gangwarfare server maybe like

ULK,KFC,TmM,and another one there is nothing stoping u from doing that

so instead of bitching about us having a war, do ur own one

ffs i am sick and tired of ppl bitching about everylittle thing that goes on

grow the fuck up

Edited by Guest