Ransom

We have received some moderation requests for this board. Currently it has no moderators.

We need the Lithuanian community to vote. Who is a good trustworthy moderator for this section?

New or dormant accounts will be ignored.

If you would like to nominate yourself please do so.

I nominate myself.

I would say that manve would be perfect for this job... i'm giving my voice for him...

No way. I really liked the wilderness on this topic. Why do we even need a moderator? Anyways, if we really need one, I can dedicate myself to this cleaner's job. Captain Grafu is ready for the mission!

Well if everyone are for themself, then I'm voting for myself too. Im honorable and I would like to be useful here. I do not like wilderness here, and I want that to be clear. Yo that rhymes, OG Loc is here.

Buffalo, this gonna be hard for us since we haven't spammed 300+ messages on the forum. Eh, 2014, eh.

I personally nominate Grafu, This guy seems to know what he is doing

Thanks for the vote, bro. ^^

CrystalMV

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can do this job well xD With great power comes great responsibility, and I wasn't sure what's what with that action that went down here xD

But based on what I saw, I think manve1 and Grafu can take care of things, so I vote for them.

CrystalMV

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can do this job well xD With great power comes great responsibility, and I wasn't sure what's what with that action that went down here xD

But based on what I saw, I think manve1 and Grafu can take care of things, so I vote for them.

I was just thinking that you or Grafu are good for this job..

Well, As you want.

If you don't think you can handle this job, I'll vote for Grafu.

I just saw that you're most active at the main scripting topic, that's why i voted for you xD

Edited by Guest

I am personally voting for Grafu due to his perfect lithuanian, because there are not many people in Lithuania, especially in MTA community, who are pro in lithuanian grammar. If you need second moderator, you can pick me :)

CrystalMV

manve1

thanks guys.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to wrap this up this week and let you know.

We have chosen to go with manve1. Sorry for the delay. Thanks all who contributed.

There may possibly be another moderator in the future for this section.