We have received some moderation requests for this board. Currently it has no moderators.

We need the Lithuanian community to vote. Who is a good trustworthy moderator for this section?

New or dormant accounts will be ignored.

If you would like to nominate yourself please do so.

CrystalMV

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can do this job well xD With great power comes great responsibility, and I wasn't sure what's what with that action that went down here xD

But based on what I saw, I think manve1 and Grafu can take care of things, so I vote for them.

CrystalMV

Thanks, but I'm not sure if I can do this job well xD With great power comes great responsibility, and I wasn't sure what's what with that action that went down here xD

But based on what I saw, I think manve1 and Grafu can take care of things, so I vote for them.

I was just thinking that you or Grafu are good for this job..

Well, As you want.

If you don't think you can handle this job, I'll vote for Grafu.

I just saw that you're most active at the main scripting topic, that's why i voted for you xD

Edited by Guest
CrystalMV

manve1

thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...