Teaser

Cray

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I've found the k-lite codec pack to prevent things from playing. I've found that the media player "VLC" is very good at playing things that otherwise won't play, as it is "codec-free" - i.e. the codecs are built in (useful for places you can't install codecs). Its open source and avaliable at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ for virtually every OS there is...

eAi

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Holy nuts in a tomato sack I'm gonna laugh at how much you guys rigged GTA :)

So, for anyone who is having troubles viewing the teaser, I decided to Bink it and put it up for download. However, it an ~2mb larger than the divx version, which is why we decided against it originally.

Download the Bink Teaser Here

Question: Would you like to see future videos in Bink format instead of potentially troublesome other formats, despite the filesize increases?

Question: Would you like to see future videos in Bink format instead of potentially troublesome other formats, despite the filesize increases?

I would, but then again I'm on broadband so the extra size wouldn't make much difference to me. But it's only 5MB, so I don't think it would hit dial-up users too harshly.

So, for anyone who is having troubles viewing the teaser, I decided to Bink it and put it up for download. However, it an ~2mb larger than the divx version, which is why we decided against it originally.

I wouldnt mind it. This trailer seems to be better qual. I just wish you could pause it :P Xvid would also be good for compression. I get good qual with that, but its usually smaller than divx too.

Edit: I was watchin the vid again. I noticed in the top-left corner I saw some transparent/blurred text. What is that stuff?

Edit 2: I saw 2 of them. They were like this.

Upload: 1.47kb/s

Download: 2.40kb/s

And the other one I cant make out

Edited by Guest
I wouldnt mind it. This trailer seems to be better qual. I just wish you could pause it :P

If you press space, it will pause. However, when you unpause, I've noticed that the sound seems to be unsynced to the visuals (not really important in this clip, but perhaps something to bear in mind in the future).

When i go to the link it says it cannot be found :?

and yeh im broadband, and i think everyone is these days so the slightly increased size doesnt matter :P

• 2 years later...