Teaser

Cray

:shock: totally class! nice to see a new face on mta and finally some boats, youd better sync the machine guns :twisted: I think more ingame footage should be posted.

Just wait over time. They want to keep as much as possible under wraps at the moment :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it's nice to see that you are always thinking ahead, mta team :P

can we have more vehicles? I know that .4 has more, but still, not enough.

can the helicopters that shoot actually be able to shoot? :D plz!

and if any of the boats have guns on them (like the cops) make sure they

can shoot as well..

can you tell us a time frame? how long you think this one will be?

thanks.

yes, it's nice to see that you are always thinking ahead, mta team :P

can we have more vehicles? I know that .4 has more, but still, not enough.

can the helicopters that shoot actually be able to shoot? :D plz!

and if any of the boats have guns on them (like the cops) make sure they

can shoot as well..

can you tell us a time frame? how long you think this one will be?

thanks.

well as for boat guns, it wont be important, as me and homies will be lugging m60s 10 ppl on a time in the bigger boats, like pirates :lol:

heli guns would be nice, and if boats will be allowed, skimmers are almost for certain.

id like the heli guns as well, along with like some new modes of course, maybe some custom map making like UT? :)

Guys Guys stop asking for things, you ask for synced heli shooting,more cars , more characters whatever but you forget , those things might already be in it , they just showed us what they wanted for now, stop asking for more stuff, if you want to ask them to add something go to the suggestions section >>>>>>>>>>>

now just thought id post cause i dnt think i can be proven wrong on this, people always say synched heli's i want synched choppers!!!, here's the thing mta and all other mp mod's use actors or ped's to act as other players the thing is that actors can fly heli's but they cannot shoot from them im very sure of that, maybe some how the mta team could make a temorary missile that is just made as a object so the client can synch it and when the missle has blowin up just by putting particles every where then putting the missle some where so when the player wants to shoot it will appear, i dont kno just a simple guess at wat possibly could be done.

[FMJ]DomSpy: You can download the image from http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=9040

eAi

That thread was locked so I couldn't ask my question in there. This thread was the next best thing.

I would still like to know the font. As you can see I've done my own version of the image, and I'd like to use the same font for that part.

At the moment I'm using Trebuchet, which is the nearest I've got.

[FMJ]DomSpy: You can download the image from http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=9040

eAi

That thread was locked so I couldn't ask my question in there. This thread was the next best thing.

I would still like to know the font. As you can see I've done my own version of the image, and I'd like to use the same font for that part.

At the moment I'm using Trebuchet, which is the nearest I've got.

Why not just edit that original picture?

eAi

OMG, first off i wanna see, anyone who bitches at the mta team is a moron. the MTA team doesnt ow ANYONE shit. They are doing this voluntarilly, and some people act like they are getting piad for this. I just wanna say: I HAIL YOU, 3 CHEERS FOR THE MTA TEAM

HIP HIP HURRARY

HIP HIP HURRAY

HIP HIP HURRAY

P.S: I understand you dont wanna work fro liek rockstar doign this, but why wont u accept donations? you guys are doing a wonderfull thing, and people should help you out.

Why not just edit that original picture?

eAi

I don't get why I'm getting this response to a simple question :(

If you don't want to tell me the font or don't know what it is, just say that.

The reason I want the font is so that I can have a 'clean' image where the text blends with the background perfectly.

Hi, i downloaded the new teaser

and it doesnt work

i read the forum

i installed divx5.2

in WMP it just is green and i have audio

i tried wm classic

and it crashes

divx player doesnt open it

I had the same problem, but i was smarter :) ....was using virtual dub to watch it :P

I never had any problems watching it with WMP or Winamp. I just have the K-Lite Codec Pack installed, so I never have to worry about codecs :P

I had the K-Lite codec pack too, but it still didn't work. I was using Media Player 10 though, which is a beta, but I don't really see what difference that would make.

Anyway, Kus, I wouldn't worry about it because screens from the movie clip will be posted in the forum in the next couple of days (they've already posted one of them).

Edited by Guest