Teaser

Cray

I Hope this evolution starts in a few days.. I can hardly wait! :D

I also hope that they develop real teamplay options with friendly fire or something. At least you shouldn't get points for killing your own teammates.

And boats! :shock: What great playing possibilities they offer! :lol:

And I really, really, really hope that those models can be used by players.. There are tons of them! :o

Keep up the good work... And make that version fast! 8)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which video codec are you guys using to view this video? I can get sound, but no visuals. If I select properties in Media Player, it says it uses "DivX Decoder Filter", which I have (via the K-Lite Codec Pack). Also, GSpot says that I have the correct codec, yet it still doesn't play.

That is because it is AVI you need a AVI player Real time quick time divx ect.

I'd just like to point out a fact (devs don't run away this is no question just another suggestion) : as great as it seems to be, the next release needs more than anything game modes

I won't suggest game modes, you know enough about them I guess, but even if it makes the release come out 3 month later, take the time to include games modes.

Boats, menus yeah wonderfull...but take the time for game modes and I'll be absolutly happy 8)

Which video codec are you guys using to view this video? I can get sound, but no visuals. If I select properties in Media Player, it says it uses "DivX Decoder Filter", which I have (via the K-Lite Codec Pack). Also, GSpot says that I have the correct codec, yet it still doesn't play.

That is because it is AVI you need a AVI player Real time quick time divx ect.

Yeah... obviously. I'm not that stupid. Also, I did try the DivX player but to no avail.

But anyway, just for the record, I managed to get it working via Media Player Classic, recommended by Cray.

Yeah thats some good shit over there

but plz we need game play modes like for example

King of the hill - Take over a random building like in the corner it will come a meassage like - Blue team defendes (building) red team assault (building)