Teaser

Cray

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/slothman's brain collapses

like the idea of ingame server browser, and boats are long time coming.

PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE BOATS INVINCIBLE!, i wanna have high seas boarding the enemy vessel type fights, which is hard if they can blow you up when you get near em.

the look of the ingame browser is nice, does this mean you've abandoned the whole "no modding original game files" stance?

Oh..

My..

God..

I finally see some of this core xD

Well, let me ask this (i know ill probably be told to "wait and see") but I gott ask. Is that an ingame menu that shows after you click start game? Or what O_o. Because won't you need to launch a client for those files anyways? Or will the client make necesary adjustments in real-time and itll just load up the game right away (like GTA:LC has their gta-lc.exe which just loads the game with new files and such) I gotta know more xD

Wow looks very cool, just a few questions:

-What is with the menu and the medium option??

-Why is there no blip on the map with the boats screen?

-And why is there no ping in the menu?

beside that I can't wait. And is it for only Vice City?

Which video codec are you guys using to view this video? I can get sound, but no visuals. If I select properties in Media Player, it says it uses "DivX Decoder Filter", which I have (via the K-Lite Codec Pack). Also, GSpot says that I have the correct codec, yet it still doesn't play.

Which video codec are you guys using to view this video? I can get sound, but no visuals. If I select properties in Media Player, it says it uses "DivX Decoder Filter", which I have (via the K-Lite Codec Pack). Also, GSpot says that I have the correct codec, yet it still doesn't play.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidently removed your post, please edit it and repost what you said if you want. - Cray

Edited by Guest

EDIT: Sorry, I accidently removed your post, please edit it and repost what you said if you want. - Cray

It was encoded using DivX 5.1.1 (I think), so make sure you have that codec or above. I use Media Player Classic to view it, maybe you should give that a try instead of WMP.