You lazy-bones

T0niC

The new core is a tottally new system. We have spent a long time and put a huge ammount of work into developing this core. When you find out more information about it, you'll realise why it is taking us so long, in the mean-time, until you do, please don't judge us based on the progress bar, it may be innaccurate, but changing it doesn't speed up the project.

eAi

I think it went up from 40% to 50% at round about the time when MTA 0.4 went from 70% to 80%, which wasn't that long ago (about 3 months or so).

And how can they possibly spend lots of time on the core if they've just released MTA 0.4 and are now sorting out the issues with it? I know that they have a few team members working on it, but the recent release is the current priority.

Also, am I correct in thinking that, even if the core went up to 100% today, the team would still need to spend time designing a client around the core?

We've actually been spening considerably more time on the new core than on 0.4, over the last 10 months or so, hence why 0.4 has taken so long. We had 2/3 people working propperly on 0.4, with 4/5 working on the new core.

eAi

The majority will be transferring over, while a few stick behind to patch up 0.4 and possibly introduce some expanded features ... no promises on that though.

Nice, and now we have a teaser of the new 0.4 core. Today couldnt have been a better day :)

Played doom 3 :)

Found out a flash movie was released (been waitin for 10 months for it :P)

Bought some new stuff.

Got some money.

And now, to top it off, a core 0.4 teaser :D