RnK Clan .:Recruiting:.

ghettolt

RnK

Ride N Killin

The clan was started yesterday, and so far we only have 5 members. Were trying to set up a temporary server, and maybe later on a permanent one, but for that we need people who r willing to help pay for the server. Were soon going to have a website for the clan.

Were not looking for people with skills, were looking for people with good attitude. It would be really nice if you had a mic and a cable modem, but thats not really neccessary.

Anyone willing to join RnK im me on aim: ANDNBA13 or email me at: [email protected]

When You email or im me please include the following:

Type of connection:

Are you willing to help pay for the server(if we get one):

Nickname:

Email:

Screename for AIM and/or MSN.

:D:arrow:

no one wana join yet? :roll: Im almost done with the website, were also getting a temporary server, we can get a permanent one, btu we need more people to help pay. If anyone would help pay,we would put em on the website, and also give admin. :D RnK is a fun clan, we have common interests, we also have a girl in the clan , RnK.Chick. :wink: I would greatly apreaciate if someone would like to join the clan and pay for the server, i know that like noones wants to waste their money, but once we get a server our clan together will make something special, not just friends in game, but in life too maybe. You'll get to know many nice people and also when others help to pay 2, the divided price will become less for everyone. Its really not that much. :) Thanks for attention.

EDIT: also for the members wh or willing to help pay for the server: ill make you each unique sigature for these, and for our forums. Im pretty good at making those. U can look here:http://www.edit-strike.nl/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12970

under the name ghetto are all my signatures that i made this month.

Good luck to yer gang, hope you get members soon. But you can't expect them to come to you, ya gotta get on the servers and make friends

Also, from your link :

batmanbomb.gif

Hahahah, thats so great.

i have that movie on dvd :)

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!