xerox

B.L.A.S.T.A - Bullsh*t Lame-Ass Spam Thread Addicts (Invite)

hey your more then welcome into the channel Me. some of my guys are pretty wierd and they may scare you with some of the stuff they say. :) heck, sometimes they make even me blush. :oops:

eh? what you got stocked? anyway, was just tryin to be nice and invite ya in since it dont seem like much has been happening in here. not invite ya into the gang but just to come and chill in the channel.

nice - i like it... that reminds me - get started on our banner sig mikiro =P

and the comic while ya there too =P

I like the We are the only legends bit as well =)

notice how most of the older blasta members (cept newbs but he was out for a while) got all the 4 barrel thingys?

don't you mean five? and don't you mean cans? :P

i dont know what they really are, although i wish they would change =P

manix, bill, me, xerox, mikiro, newbinator, iggy, anzas, warlord (sometimes) and thats about it for active members unfortunantly.

Seems the rest have left unfortunantly, and of those numbers, 2 are part of vck.

OK - it seems BLASTA is going quiet, so instead, im going to make BLASTA a FORUM ONLY gang. BLASTA members are free to continue to wear their blasta tags in games etc, but blasta will probably be out of all competitions etc as all members are fully committed to other groups and there are not enough spammers out there to fill our ranks =)

dammit! now I'll never get a chance to play a clan match! :)

well we have just had to spots open up in the VCK, Me. your more then welcome to join. 8)

Well unless all the blasta members can get togeather at one time to face another gang with a significant number of people who are non-blasta no =(

Overcourse If all blasta members still want to keep on using their blasta tags - thats fine as well.

dangit... the forum keeps telling me there's a new post here, but all I can see is mine...

EDIT: dammit! stupid forum messed up...

EDIT: HEEHEEHEE! Sweet! My post count is 1337! :) I don't ever want to post again. :)

Dom't worry ME, some other gangs will be all like "we can kick everyones ass's" and it'll be left to blasta to show them their a bunch of idiots with no spamming Xp, :)

well we have just had to spots open up in the VCK, Me. your more then welcome to join. 8)

ohboy ohboy ohboy ohboy! can I really? I really can?