B.L.A.S.T.A - Bullsh*t Lame-Ass Spam Thread Addicts (Invite)

xerox

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im calling a strike its in my union manual under section 25.6 cross section D ahem : while members are in b.l.a.s.t.a they cannot be orderd to do such duties as fight for another clan especially if you feel this is unfair

im offically on strike now and theres nothing youuuuuuu can do about it if you kick me out the gang i can sue you for unfair departure :twisted:

/me does dr evil laugh "bwahahahhahahaha"

im calling a strike its in my union manual under section 25.6 cross section D ahem : while members are in b.l.a.s.t.a they cannot be orderd to do such duties as fight for another clan especially if you feel this is unfair

im offically on strike now and theres nothing youuuuuuu can do about it if you kick me out the gang i can sue you for unfair departure :twisted:

/me does dr evil laugh "bwahahahhahahaha"

hes ur leader :P obey and respect his almighty wrath :D besides, were the cops, whos gonna arest em? hehe :twisted: now be a good boy and bow to bill's almighty ego :shock::P heh i couldnt resist on such a great topic as this srry bill 8)

keva, its been nice to have you aboard blasta, but due to resent events, We have been forced to downsize blasta by at least one member, and as you changed your name it would be more convienant to just get ride of you then to just simply change the name.

You are the weakest link, good bye.

BHAHAHAHAHA! BITCH!! :) nah i'm j/k and you dont need ot fight silly, gah your so silly. and whats with the nick change?

Warlord i see you didnt lose your touch one bit and i think you found a favorite person on the forums.(to flame)

EDIT BY me (yes, the moderator): This topic is so fscked up (the page bug), that xerox has seen fit to create a new thread and lock this one. Just giving ya the heads up everyone :)