Woo The joy of spectator mode (catching cheater)

Guest zombieuk

On the server today I was driving along and I though I saw a car in mid air (see below)

cyao.png

So I check out the spectator mode and sure enought the a cheater flying a car across vice city.

mtascreen-2792.png

Also got this video of him.

Click here for video

He was then ban from the server.

Before you ask what this post is about it just to show the usefulness of spectator mode and to thank the mta team for it.

If you wish to delete this topic go ahead.

I was there too an got some funny videos from spec mode, the guy spawned robber and got into the tat van.

I stood an watched thinking 'you bastard' as he flew upan away :P he also had replaced the cuban car with a heli. That was the extent of his mods as far as i saw. Was funny for the first minute tilli crashed :(

Ah well looks like cheaters are here to stay again. 0.4.1 is dam gr8, but now that its cracked etc. expect a rise in cheaters. atleast i can still have my 'cheat hunter' title :)

Just be sure you can really tell the difference between sync issues and cheats, because I've already run into other "cheat hunters" that don't have a fkin clue what they're looking for. Myself and a handful of other reputible players have already been pegged as "cheaters" by these idiots. I've seen a few of the videos, and it's quite laughable to say the least.

err yeh dont worry, i know a cheat when i see one. Sometimes there is a fine line though, it helps to come in our server with your 'real' name though somethin you guys at ULK seem to notdo very often.