gta 3 drag racing

what is peoples fascination with going in a straight line? I personally would rather see good maps/modes made. Maps that challanged your driving skills. I know GTA3 is far from a car sim game, but still, you could do stuff to make it fun. Like make a map of laguna Seca Raceway, but add like hidden shortcuts or ramps for taking short cuts over areas. Atleast it wouldnt be in a straight line.

And for the record, going around in one big oval is also vary dumb.

-FoX-

gta3 has a LOT of shortcuts, and ramps as well =)

somewhere like portland is perfect to have a race, just set up the checkpoints and your off!

As long as the mafia don't have their shotties its fine =)

Don't you like Nascar/Indy Car FoX? :P:P:D

gta3 has a LOT of shortcuts, and ramps as well =)

somewhere like portland is perfect to have a race, just set up the checkpoints and your off!

As long as the mafia don't have their shotties its fine =)

Don't you like Nascar/Indy Car FoX? :P:P:D

lol no I dont. Going around in a circle (for the most part) its pretty boring. Also its pretty get how they limit the top speed of the car. Its just...stupid. I think the limit is like 172 mph or something. I hate nascar with a passion. I hate drag even more. i'll give a little props that nascar atleast requries some (SOME!) skill as a driver. but drag...its all about who ever has the most money.

Rally is, by far, the best (imo) because it not only tests the driver physically and mentally, it also tests the car. Pushing both to their limits. A well built car [in rally] is just as important as the driver. If eather is weak, they arnt going to finish. no matter what.

i think u should copy that track on vice city but make more pitcrews

for those who dont know: race 20 laps. car has a damage meter. car explodes game over! pitcrew restores car health

OOOOoooo, I havn't seen that. I havn't been able to play vice city much. Mostly waiting for the PC version. Is it round? or is it like a real track?

• 2 weeks later...