GTA San Andreas - system link mode

Guest -=sword=-

would you like to see GTA San Andreas system link enabled for 2 player deathmatch or co-op on console and offical online multiplayer on pc?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see GTA San Andreas system link enabled for 2 player deathmatch or co-op on console and offical online multiplayer on pc?

• NO Way
    • Yes Bring it on it would be amasing!
    • Not arsed Gta is Gta
    • i am scared it mite get ruined.

i think that mta should work with rockstar or Rockstar should able there new Game GTA 4 san andreas able to have system link mode for xbox and Ps2. i think it would b so kool but make it co-operative. or just deathmathc. either way gta 2 player on differnt screens and not laggy would ba amazing. or i think that san andeas should allow an officail rockstart online game with it when able for the pc. just like Gta1 which i was recently playing on a network with my cousen and it was so much fun. yet in 3d better! thanks remember to take part in the poll to have your view and say.

i know wot u mean m8, but system link console, just even a deathmatch? or co-op would b absolutly amasing? up 2 16 players? coz then it could b played on xb-connect.